.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Display Chain #7 Christmas Crafts

Misi's Display Chain theme this week was holiday crafting projects you've been working on.I tend to always be doing something differnt and always have a million ideas swirling in my head.I mostly do a few items to resell and gifts for family and friends but I tend to do more traditional items then leaning towards christmas so people can enjoy things year round.Here are a few of the many things I'll be working on..... Scented candles in antique blue ball jars...Pictured are Pumpkin crunch cake and Gingerbread Man....
Primitive early lighting hand dipped tappers....


My wooly stick leg sheep.Remind me of the putz from yesteryear....



Redo/makedo on vintage baby dress.

Beeswax ornie,tucks and melts.....


I'll be doing other prim projects as well.Excited to see what everyone is working on.Stop over at Misi's to visit all the other chain links.Prim Blessings!~Amy

11 comments:

At Home With Amy said...

Oh how I love your dipped tapers, the vintage baby dress and the wax sheep. You did a great job on everything. I love a crafty person.
Enjoy your day.
Hugs, AMY

prims by olde lady morgan said...

WOW!!! you have been a busy girl! the dipped tapers look great! Well, just love it all! OLM

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Girl I love it all!
The Hand dipped candles are Perfect Prim! I think we will all take some of those for our homes!
Great work, wish I had your talent!
have a nice day & stop by for my post!
Teresa

Robyn ♥ said...

What wonderful handmades! I'll take 1 of each!

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Hi Amy, great handmades!! I love the tapers and the sheep, the wooly ones and the beeswax. We raise sheep so I am very partial to sheep. I love everything you do. Can't wait to get my package!! 8-)
Blessings,
Lorna

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love the items you are working on..I just posted mine as well.;)

Audrey said...

Great stuff!! I really love the bees wax sheep.

Unknown said...

Wonderful!!
I loved everything.
Tam

Anonymous said...

LOVE ALL OF YOUR CRAFTING BUT I LOVE THOSE WOOLY SHEEP THE BEST!!!

DO YOU SELL THOSE???

HUGS,
LORI

Primsue said...

Wonderful handcrafted goodies. they will make great gifts.

The Primitive Heart said...

Hi Amy, Love your things, especially the sheep ornament!