Click here to Sign Up
Monday, August 6, 2018
Tuesday, July 31, 2018
- Leave comment here then email me at click here to email with your swap info
- Sign up by August 11th
- Mail package no later than Sept 7th
- When you receive your partners info email them and say Hi!
- Post a thank you either on blog post or facebook once you receive your package
- 1 item in the box needs to be a Doll or Stuffed item at least 8 inches by this I mean it can be things like stuffed Pumpkin, Bowl filler,Pinkeeps
- 3 additional items must be in the box.You can include more most do.
- The golden rule "Give as you'd like to receive"
- It's a quality swap so please send nice items.Nobody wants a box of dollar store stuff.This is to be a special surprise.
- You can post this and share with friends with the Harvest Gatherings Swap picture and a link back to this post. The more we get the more new friendships to make.
- your name and address
- Do you prefer Autumn or Halloween or a mix. Thanksgiving items can also be included.
- Please include if you have any allergies or dislikes
- A short list of styles, favorite things etc.
- Tea, candle and tart scents,candy?
- You will be contacted by your partner so you can discuss with them as well.
Friday, July 6, 2018
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We went to a town sale and the GPS got us lost so we were about 45 mins late so it was to crowded to enjoy. Did not find much alot of kids stuff. Stayed home that eve as we have been having a heat wave.It has been to much to be outside long.Today has been a rainy morning and supposed to break the heat and humidty.Tomorrow is supposed to be pleasant which is wonderful since I have outside plans all day...smile...My sweet niece is doing better thank you for the prayers and good thoughts...She still has to take it easy for about 2 months but will not need surgery...Her burns are healing as well. The gardens are doing well.This year I planted Spaghetti squash I found the best recipe for it last fall it was addicting so thought I better have plenty for fall..We like to add a little chopped onion and crumbled sausage... Recipe here Spaghetti Sqaush
It's super easy so don't be intimidated but I do find it needs about 20 mins extra time and sometimes covered with foil so it don't get to brown..I planted Kale and Swiss Chard a friend gave me seeds but have no idea how to use it except in soup so I guess I'll be looking at pinterest in the next few days as we have a ton of that. The girl across the road has a small produce stand maybe I'll give a few bunches to her. Also need to get out and plant second batch of sunflowers for fall. So what fun things are you doing for Summer?