.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh my Poor Little Boo

Well yesterday was supposed to be my relax day but of course that wasn't happening.LoL...My accident prone little Boo ripped his dew claw when I looked at it the first time it looked painful but when I looked at it the second time it was flipped the wrong way so off to the vet he went.They had to keep him till 7pm as they had to sedate him and remove the tip of his toe and calturize it.I'm begining to get a complex about going to the vet.LoL they probly think I abuse him.He has seizures occasionly found out smoked treats trigger it, his brother bit him in the head playing and it got a little punture wound that got infected so they had to slice it and give him 13 stitches,and he scratched his eye last month this has all been in the last year.I told the vet last night I'm getting a giant hamster ball for him to live in.He is a good little dog.He's a rough and tumble type but has the sweetest manner to him.He's up and about this morning and happy as can be.Mung my other dog never has to go to the vet except for his annual check up he's like a tank........Well I did manage to get some crafty stuff done in the morning and Plan to take some time out for myself today.I'll be doing my giveaway annoucement later today or tomorrow at the latest.I wasn't sure what I wanted to do but I think I got it figured out now.It's supposed to be cold,windy and damp today and cold a blustery through the weekend so a good weekend to nest.I'm gonna maybe go to the antique mall and buy a hanging board.(it's been on my mind a week) .I also saw a craft show was starting today when I took Boo to the vet.Below is a pic of Boo last night when he came home still groogy from sedation.He fell right asleep till I got up at 4:30 this morning.Hope everyone has a great morning!~Amy


7 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Poor Boo!
He is so cute! Hope he feels better today!
Give him little kisses & hugs for me!
Get well Boo!

have a nice day,
Teresa

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Morning Amy....aww poor Boo. He does look comfy snuggled in that nice quilt though...Have a fun "me" day....Blessings, Traci

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Well Amy - those are not pictures of an abused doggie - he looks so content and loved! Poor little guy - glad he is doing better. Have a wonderful day and weekend.

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Get better little Boo. What a cutie. He looks so comfy and pampered! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Amy,
Oh Poor Boo. Get better soon little one.
Hope you find some wonderful goodies today shopping. Be sure to show it off. :)

Hey, did you happen to see Who won my giveaway? ;)

~Tam

Kristin Aquariann said...

Poor pup! I hope he feels better soon. ^.^

Jan said...

Aaaaawwwww...... poor Boo.... I know exactly what you mean about feeling guilty taking him to the vet so much. I have may sweet little 90 lb lap puppy that is constantly abusing her smaller 58 lb chow mix. When she was little he used to get after her and bite her muzzle. She looked like she was a fighter but she is just the opposite. I had to take her to have a cyst removed from her ear and for a while I thought I was going to have to get her a bone to wear as the hole went all the way through but it did close up. Kids, what are we going to do with them. Hehe Love your blog and I signed up earlier for your give away just came back to read a little more..
Thanks
Jan