.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Monday, November 22, 2010

Giving Thanks! Random Images and Thankful Thoughts

There is so much to be thankful for and this time of year seems to make you count your blessings a little more.Here are some of my Thankful thoughts....
I am thankful for a minute to relax and enjoy a warm cuppa...My twin nieces Hannah and Brianna and so Thankful my mom Takes such good care of them even though she should be enjoying the prime of her life...I am thankful for my other nieces and nephews and my family.....

I am thankful for my husband whom deals with my pickiness and wanting things my way..I am thankful he understands decorating and prims and my need to be out the door by 6 am to treasure hunt (even on occasion when it's 30 degrees).I am thankful he cooks and helps with the home..I am thankful for god,country and freedom and the soldiers who fight to protect us even when everything is not quit right....I am thankful for long country drives...

I am thankful for Christmas..The warmth..cheer..Festivities and that god gave us his son to redeem us...
Thoughtful gifts..From friends and loved ones new and old...and gifts from strangers who swiftly become friends....
I am Thankful for a warm home to nest in during the upcoming cold winter..I am Thankful for snow and a warm kitchen to bake and cook....

I am thankful for my furbabies mung..boo... and gus sugarbaby...I am thankful that during a time of year we normally struggle with finaces god has blessed my husband with plenty of work to get us well into spring...I am thankful that all of my needs are always met..A nice house,food and love...
Warm blankets to snuggle under...I am Thankful for Sundays at Grandma's Farm and that we are still able to gather there and enjoy our memories past and future ones to be made....

For Thanksgiving at Home and that my hubby will make the Turkey and most of the trimmings and I can relax and enjoy the smells,family and some holiday decorating...

I'm thankful for friends and all the wonderful people I have met through blogging..Yes I'm thankful for you dear reader.I'm thankful for blogs and being able to meet so many kindred spirits who share your life and interest...I'm sure there are a million other things I'm thankful for and I will try to make it a point each and everyday to keep thankfullness in my heart and thoughts as I am so very blessed.Warm Blessings!~Amy

6 comments:

At Home With Amy said...

I am just as thankful for you Amy as you are for all of us. Your posts are always upbeat and your pictures never let us down. We definitely are a blessed Nation and we should be so much more thankful than we are at times.
Holding you dear to my heart,
AMY

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

What a beautiful post! We feel blessed as well....
Happy holidays!
★Linda★

renee said...

So very true! We are so blessed in so many ways, I know I am thankful for many things myself.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Renee

Primsue said...

Beautiful post. I am thankful for you.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving,
Sue

The Whistle Stop said...

What a thoughtful post, Amy. Your surprise package is ready to send your way. You can go to my website www.thewhistlestopcountrystore.com and leave me your address. Just click where it says "click here" to receive our event information and it will take you to my email. I hope you enjoy the little bit of Christmas from The Whistle Stop Country Store.
Happy Holidays,
Laurie

Hillcresthome Prims said...

You made such a loving post amd the hot chocolate with whipped cream on top was calling my name, I am thankful for your and your wonderful BLOG!!

Amy I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Prim Blessings,
Tricia