.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sweet Liberty Swap from Dorothy and Margie and some Decorating

Just a quick note to everyone who signed up for the Bee Happy Swap your partners were sent.If by chance I missed you email me and I'll fix it.We had over 30 people sign up for this swap so it should be fun seeing what everyone receives.I wanted to share the lovely gifts I received from The Sweet Liberty swap.First up is from my sweet friend Margie Hungry Hook Primitives...
Margie and I have been friends for awhile and have did several swaps together.She gets me and is always there when I just need to chat.She remembered I wanted one of her hooked beeskeps and made sure I got one.LOVE! And look at the handsome George plate she made.Thank you sweet friend for the wonderful gifts.......Next up is Dorothy Paws For Stitching..
I had fun getting to know Dorothy. She has no pics of her house on her blog I went back to the beginning.So I tried to talk Kendra into taking her some cookies over and spying  umm I mean getting me some ideas but Kendra was only able to tell me that she lives in a nice house and would love whatever I sent...smile..She sent the above Americana items.Yes she remembered the chocolate.Yummm.. mini quilt will be going in the bedroom as soon as hubby finishes sanding and painting the one wall.The flag fillers will go in the summer trencher.Thanks Dorothy  for the fun swap.....Ok I finally got the Easter stuff put away.I normally am on top of things but here lately I am so far behind.I did go ahead and start some summer decorating...So many sweet gifts from my blogging friends in this pic...See the little beeskep from Margie...
Kinda feels like I spy or Romper Room but romper room never called my name...I went ahead and put out some Americana so now I'm ahead of the season..smile...
Well girls I hope you are having a nice Saturday.I did find a few goodies this weekend.I'll share monday.Warm Blessings!~Amy

20 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Amy, wow!! great goodies you recieved,love them all. Also love your little bloom set-up, so sweet. Enjoy the weekend, Blessings Francine.

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Wow, you got alot of great goodies!! Hope your weekend is wonderful!!

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Amy,

WOnderful swap goodies oh my!!! Love the hooked beehive, Margie is so clever! You are ready for Spring into summer!!! OLM

Penny said...

Wonderful items from the swap... and good for you that you got a jump on summer decorating!! I love putting out all of my patriotic things....
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

You got some great goodies. Seeing all the goodies everyone got,I'll have to sign up for the next one. Hope you have a great Sunday!

Cindi said...

Hi Amy, thanks for hosting the summer swap! I am so excited because I need some summer things to decorate. I love all of your pretty swap goodies. It is fun getting new things isn't it?
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Be blessed!
Cindi

Dorothy said...

too funny sending Kendra to spy!!! I am puttin up my Americana items on Tuesday -- it will be May 1st!
Nice gettin to know you

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

loving all the goodies..especially that bee skep.)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Great swapping, my friend! I love Margie's creations....that bee skep is all kinds of adorable....Too funny about sending Kendra to spy....hmmmm - sounds like she might have been paid off to keep quiet? ;o) Hope you have blessed and wonderful Sunday....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Wonderful goodies. Love the bee skep and the little black doll in the last picture.

cynthia lee designs said...

You got some great goodies from your swap partners!!
Hope you are having a great weekend.
hugs,
Cindy

Earlene said...

Great goodies and love the Americana for summer.
oxox

Unknown said...

Love your swap goodies!! I'm looking forward to this next one!

Allison said...

What wonderful swap goodies you received! Thanks for hosting the Sweet Liberty Swap, I love patriotic swaps and umm all others too but patriotic is my favorite.

Old Goat Primitives said...

Love all your items..I missed the swap deadline..i will watch out for the next one :) have a great day..

Deana

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Looks like you had a great swap.. Lots of goodies..
Great start on your Americana look..You'll have fun adding things as you go!

Have a Great sunday.

Blessings
Tonya

Kendra said...

I got a sneak peek of the Americana doll stitchery in the works, I love how Dorothy finished it! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful...I just never got a chance to get that button cam before I went over to Dorothy's LOL!
Glad you liked everything she sent and the treasures from Margie too! Both ladies do such nice work:)

Kendra

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

All such wonderful goodies you got from your swap buddies!!! This swap was a lot of fun!!! Thanks so much for putting it together!!!
Love all your little touches of summer!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Looks like a great swap!
Love your Americana stuff....

2 Starrs For You said...

How do you go about signing up for a swap? Newbie to your blog. I own a small primitive/antiique business and would love to play along.
Love being here
Hugs & Prim Love