.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Week #2

I'm participating in Misi's scavenger hunt.Link is on my sidebar..My house is a little up heaveled with the remodel and getting ready for the blog yardsale tomorrow so keeping this short and sweet.Warm Blessings!~Amy


A CHILD"S CHAIR
BLUE WILLOW CHINA (1 piece)...WOODEN TOY BOAT...Colonial Print- Must contain both a boy & a girl....
CORN DRYER.....
TIN OR METAL TREE..This one is metal trunk and metal bristols...
Oxen Buggy Yoke....
So I think I have all 7 this week..Good luck to all joining in the fun.

7 comments:

1890* said...

Great Job Amy! I really appreciate you continuing with us.. i know remodels can be hectic. You aced this one & i hope next weeks hunt catches you a little more settled.
Blessings & Bliss, Misi

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Amy
Great display~ Way to go girl!!!!
Love the chair!
on to next week!
smiles
Teresa

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

way to go Amy! despite all the hard work, you have managed to find every thing. nice job!
★Linda★

Primsue said...

Great job, Amy - and in the middle of a remodel - awesome!

Blessings,
Sue

Robyn ♥ said...

WOW!! You are good! Way to move on to next week!!

Anonymous said...

Wowee...all that and in the middle of a remodel! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Hillcresthome Prims said...

AMY, I love the chair, well heck I LOVE it all. You did a SUPER job. I am checking in all day for the yard sale! I am excited about it.
My Hubby said if I get something can you hi=old it and he is getting out of work early after his meeting about 2:30-3:00 o"clock and he will send out the payment of whatever I buy because I DON'T know how to do PAYPAL, which in a way is a good thing because I would be buying left and right, LOL, LOL!

I will chat with you later.
Hugs Tricia