.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thanks Sandi! And Quick update

Wanted to stop in and Thank Sandi of The Primitive Skate. She and I were swap parnters about a month ago and she sent me the sweet gifts above. Doll, pinkeep,tart,notepad... Life has been so busy,good and bad. My sweet niece and I were to spend the summer doing a bucket list together but she was in a bad accident so if you could keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Summer is in full swing here in Pa so it's always non stop for me.I'll be posting a fall swap in a few weeks so check back. Hope everyone is enjoying some sunshine days!

3 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Hope your niece is getting better. My mom fell and broke her hip 3 weeks ago. Its been a struggle with her insurance...not fun. Sweet swap your received. Janice

Danice G said...

Oh goodness. Praying for your niece. The swap items are really cute.

Allison said...

Praying for your niece and hope she has a speedy recovery! Love the swap!