.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Swap and Update

Hi Girls! I know it's been a long while since I posted. I haven't been in the best health and it's been a long drawn out process with doctors,test and such. I've had alot of pain and just haven't felt like being online much.It looks like I'll be having surgery around October.I have to go to a second opinion but that's another month before then.LoL. like I said long and drawn out.It's ok I'm scared to death to have surgery anyway as I've never had it before. Plus it's summer so it's my busy time. I'm thankful hubby helps alot and puts up with me I haven't been the nicest to be around and I of course always want things a certain way..smile...Thanks to the girls who sent cards and emails wonderful to know I'm thought about. So for my swap girls.I'm going to do the ornie swap this year it will be a little earlier since I will be down from the surgery from the end of October till after Christmas. (if I don't talk myself out of it by then) This one always seems to be everyone's favorite and since it's all mailed by me I don't have to worry about keeping track of everyone. I'll have the info up soon for it. My sweet friend Wendy is hosting the Fall swap hers are the same rules as mine and always nice quality girls join in.She'd love to have you. Click Here Fall Friendship Swap to go to the sign up page.  Hope everyone is having a nice Summer. I've missed everyone.Warm Blessings!~Amy

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Good to hear from you!

Jessica said...

So good to hear from you. :) Not good news with a surgery coming up, I will be praying for you. ((sending hugs too)).

Danice G said...

So glad to hear from you. So sorry your health has been bad. Praying for you for your upcoming surgery. Looking forward to the ornie swap. Prim blessings.

Penny said...

Good to hear from you, but sorry to hear that you haven't been well....and that you are anticipating upcoming surgery. You sound like me.... always giving myself time to back out...haha! But most times I find it's never as bad as I think and am happy to have it over. Stay strong! Lots of friends thinking and praying for you!
Wish I was crafty enough to join the swaps, but am not, nor do I have a blog. I lose all the way around, I guess! They sound like lots of fun!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

So glad you are posting again and joining in the Fall Friendship Swap. I am looking forward to your ornie swap too. Thanks for putting a plug in about the Fall Swap! Blessings

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Please do not be afraid. I've had surgery many times. I don't know what type it is, but most kinds are quite routine these days. At least for the medical personnel!

May I suggest you begin doing all you can for Christmas soon? As you probably know, I'm going through chemo, which will be followed by surgery, which will most likely be followed by radiation treatments. All this will no doubt last into December or beyond. I hadn't yet thought about it, but I should try to do what I can to prepare, too!

May God bless you and keep you in peace!
Praying God eases your pain, in Jesus' Name.
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Earlene said...

Hi Amy!!!
I have not been blogging much either and so sorry you have not been feeling well. Sure hope you get feeling better and that surgery goes well!
(((Hugs))
Been hooked on FB

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Sending prayers your way, Amy. So sorry you haven't been feeling well. I attempted to get back into blogging a month or so ago but the spark isn't there and tonight I couldn't sleep so thought I'd go through my blogger reading list and glad I did. If the surgery will help with your pain and you'll feel better, do it. I can understand how frightening it must be. I haven't had to go through any type of major surgery and would have the same feelings. Much love, Marsha

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

Hi Amy, I'm praying your surgery will go well when the time comes. Having lots of test isn't a very nice way to spend your summer. I'm curious about the swap, I'll have to look into it.

Barefoot Primitives said...

You're back! I've peeked in here a couple times but just saw crickets. ;-) I'm glad you're ok, and keeping you in prayer for your upcoming surgery. Had a surgery myself this summer, I get it about fears. And all those tests...took a year of tests n such for me before my surgery. Groan. Trust in the Lord sweetie and know you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
Blessings
Debbie

Allison said...

Hi Amy-- I've missed you and hope you have a speedy recovery. I haven't blogged since January, my pictures aren't showing and need to figure that out. You have been missed, take care.