.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Farmhouse Summer Swap with Danice

I'm not sure what it is with summer that blogging seems to be such a struggle.Not like I don't have lots to share.I think it's just being so busy and when you do get some time you just want to do simple things like sit out back and have a leisurely grilled dinner or visit Grandma at the old farmhouse and sit under the shade trees chatting the afternoon away. But mostly I'm just a constant busy Bee daydreaming of Fall days when things slow down. You my sweet friends are never far from my thoughts though. Recently we had the Farmhouse Summer Swap..  Danice  sent such thoughtful gifts...

Table runner Quilt, Scarecrow stitchery and too cute doll with corn.....
Half apron with ric rack, Rooster feedsack towel and seed pouch...
Sewing bucket pinkeep and seeds....
Such wonderful gifts. Thank You Danice. Click on her name above to visit her blog and see what I sent her... Warm Blessings!~Amy

5 comments:

Barefoot Primitives said...

Great goodies sweetie! Yes it has been a busy summer here too! Sorry I missed the summer swap, hopefully this fall...
Blessings
Debbie

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Amy, such a wonderful swap, Danice sure spoiled you. You are going to have fun decorating. I especially love the scare crow stitchery and apron. Hugs, Lecia

Christine said...

Hi Amy! Your swaps are always wonderful and each one is very generous! These are so cute, especially the doll!
Enjoy your summer!

Unknown said...

Danice has such a generous soul! Love your swap goodies! Thanks, again, for hosting! Your swaps are always so much fun!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Awesome goodies from Danice - she's always such a generous partner! Sorry I missed this swap.