.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Here Comes Santa Claus

Ready or not Christmas is here...smile...Don't you just love visiting all your friends homes through the wonderful internet. Like being able to sit down with your warm cuppa and enjoying some good company...
My favorite cupboard the childs little red and blue stepback...
On top of the mercantile cabinet...
Everyone needs a elf to report back to Santa....


The tree stand..Hubby's victorian sled and a giant firkin...
Basket ' O ' Santas...


Antique Trencher....

Christmas gift from my SIL....
Not as drool worthy as some of your homes but it's my cozy Home sweet Home and I'm thankful for my cozy nest. Hubby and I will be making Lasagna tonite so we don't have to cook on Christmas plus there is plenty if someone drops by in the evening. We'll spend Christmas at Grandma's old farmhouse.. No snow this year they say maybe some flurries. Today I'm all caught up so grabbing a warm cup of tea (salted caramel with vanilla creamer) and enjoying a marathon of The Great Christmas Light Fight. A week ago I would have never thought I'd be done.LoL. Cookies are baked,house is clean,gifts are ready even had time to make some extra goodies.Wishing all of my wonderful friends a Very Merry Christmas.Let's keep the true meaning in our hearts. Jesus is the reason for the Season..Warm Blessings!~Amy

20 comments:

Earlene said...

Amy your decorations are perfect! Don't know why you would say such a thing silly girl.
It has been fun visiting everyones homes decorated for the holidays this year. So many sweet and talented decorators.
~~Merry Christmas~~
Hugs
Earlene

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Amy, your home looks prim prefect for Christmas. So many wonderful treasures I spy, love the old sleigh, little stitchery, everything looks beautiful. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year. Hugs Francine.

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Merry Christmas Amy!

Sandi

Christine said...

Oh your home is primitively lovely and drool worthy! I was drooling over the Santas and the sled too!
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Christine

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Love love love the old nick pinkeep. Wishing you and yours a very blessed Christmas!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Amy,
Your decorations are wonderful. You have such a great style.
Merry, Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Amy!

Soggibottom said...

Have a very, very Merry Christmas.
:-) XXX

Barefoot Primitives said...

Have a very blessed Christmas sweetie!
Debbie

Cindi said...

Love your home and decor! Have a very Merry Christmas!
Be blessed,
Cindi

cynthia lee designs said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!
hugs,
Cindy

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

And a Sweet Home it is!!!
So many wonderful decorations and beautifully displayed I might add!
I too love to take a peek inside of everyone's homes.
I'll have to post mine after the holidays.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful and magical Christmas!!!
Blessings
Robin

Theresa said...

Drool worthy to me. I love it all.
Merry Christmas!

Raymond Homestead said...

Your home is beautiful Amy, very cozy! You have a lot of neat Christmas decorations. Hope you had a great Christmas!

Prims By The Water said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Amy and Happy New Year! Love your cozy decor. Janice

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Happy New Year!!

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Amy, Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Your home is so lovely! I love all of your beautiful decor! Wishing you a wonderful New Year! hugs, Lecia

Lynn said...

Hi Amy,
Are you going to host the heart of winter swap this year? Please let me know. I missed out on the Christmas one, so I really want to do the heart of winter one.
Hope all is well with you!
Hugs,
Lynn

Unknown said...

Hi Amy,
Your house is certainly drool worthy.
You have so many amazing treasures.
Happy New Year
Tammy

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

Oh, I LoVe the little stitcheries! My style! Gorgeous!
I also LoVe the needlepunch! Awesome!