.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Swap Mailing Date and a Thank You

 Hi girls! Well Fall is in the air here some chilly days has me in the mood to nest and of course comfort foods..smile.. Just a reminder swap packages need to go out by The 29th. Wanted to thank Danice at Homespun Hannahs blog she surprised me with this lovely quilted mat as a hostess gift. Lovely fall colors and a perfect rest for my hot tea in the mornings...
A few of you have emailed I will be getting the ornie swap posted posted probly this eve or tomorrow. I know I have been a absent blogger lately but things will slow down soon with fall and winter on the way.(I hope..smile..) Got some of my fall decorating done and will be sharing that as well. Warm Blessings!~Amy

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy to see you posting! Happy Fall! Enjoy the season! Maggie

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Okay. I can't remember if you have comment moderation on so just in case my last comment didn't go through, I'm in!!! Emailed you!!

xoxo

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Fall Amy, love this time of year.Hugs Francine.