.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thank You Robin

Robin of http://primitivehutch.blogspot.com and I did a wonderful swap for Christmas.She always spoils me.When I'm out junking in the summer there are two people I always think of and she is one of them..smile.. She and I collect alot of the same things and I always have a mental list of things she likes. We are both on the hunt for a old Honey Tin.. So here are the gifts she sent.Oh my Christmas joy in a box...
Yep Dove Caramels in the red tin.She sent extra for hubby so he'd keep his fingers off my stash! The cookies and sign ended up on the riser on the kitchen table..

I didn't get many after pictures with the broken Toe but did want to show you The sweet little santa and stitchery together.I have another stitchery and doll from Robin as well and love to display them together...
Robin Thank you soooo much for swapping with me.I loved everything. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!~Amy

7 comments:

Terra said...

How good you and Robin with your similar tastes and hunting for treasures skills have become such good buddies.

Primitive Stars said...

So nice you two swap, love all the goodies she sent, that little pillow is so sweet......Blessings Francine.

bettyj said...

Beautiful gifts. Like the pin keep

Farmhouse prims said...

Amy, what an awesome swap. Robin is such a sweet and talented person, I love everything esp. the santa and pinkeep. hugs, Lecia

Unknown said...

Wonderful goodies! Going over to visit her blog.
Hugs, Vicky

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Amy I'm so glad you liked all the goodies I sent ~ I really enjoy swapping with you and always wish we lived closer together ~ I would love to spend the day with you and going treasure hunting!!!
I'm planning on going treasure hunting soon and I'm bound and determined to find that honey tin!!!
Hope your doing ok with that toe.
Wishing you a Blessed New Year!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

jennifer768 said...

Love your goodies! Blessings,Jen