.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Swap Mailing Reminders

Hi sweet girls.Just wanted to remind you your Christmas at the Cabin Swap package should be mailed.... The girls in the ornie swap should have there's mailed out around black friday so we can get our decorating started...


If there are any problems or concerns feel free to contact me or just to say hi too..smile...A few have emailed I will be getting our next swap posted in a few weeks but it won't be due till after the holidays.Just to much going on with most people till after Christmas.Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!~Amy

9 comments:

LibbiesHome said...

Just made it to the post office yesterday! Hope she likes the treasures I sent! :)

Shirlee said...

My package went out yesterday as well. I hope my swap partner will enjoy what I've sent. It was so much fun getting things together for her : ) Thanks so much for hostessing this! Blessings, Shirlee

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Theresa & I have already received each others packages - what a fun swap this was Amy - thanks so much for hosting it! Happy Thanksgiving.

Theresa said...

Amy thanks again for hosting yet another wonderful swap. It was great to swap with Wendy. :0) Also I'm ahead of the game...I mailed out my ornament swap pieces so everyone should be getting them soon (if they haven't got them yet).

Kendra said...

I think Jessica should be getting her's on Monday and I know she sent mine out too! I'll be watching for the next swap! I can't thank you enough for hostessing the ornie (haven't heard from any of those gals-except you!-yet but the P/O says they got them) and this swap!
Lots of love, Kendra

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Amy, thanks for hosting, my ornies went out today! Have a great weekend! OLM

Lynn said...

Thanks for hosting Amy, I will be postal on Monday. I sent my pal an email that I would mail out Monday.
Hugs,
Lynn

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Hi Amy,
Mine went out Sat. A.M. Ornies are ready to go too! Thank you so much for all the wonderful swaps you have. I had such a good time with mine, and I met a lovely and fabulous new friend. Have a wonderful night Amy. Hugs,
Linda

Kendra said...

Got my goodies today and loved everything. See my blog, probably tomorrow! Thank you, Kendra