.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Saturday, October 8, 2011

Swap Reminders and Weekend Finds

Seems I had another brain fart as listing the shipping date for the Prairie Harvest Swap for monday so the deadline will be extended to wednesday to get your packages out.If you need a little extra contact me or your partner I know a few of you had some things happening....I also want to let you know anyone who wanted in on the Christmas at the Cabin swap I need your info by tomorrow.Link to rules and sign ups on the sidebar top.We've got alot of sign ups for this one so it should be really fun....I'll be off line till monday morning so if you don't hear from me that's why..Well girls this is why I never miss when I purge a few things from my collections,I always find more to replace it..smile..I'll never have emptiness...Here are a few of my weekend finds.I love the old chair! I wish I could find more the lady I bought it from said it would be a nice piece if you paint it.I smiled and said no I love it the way it is and will just wipe it off.She thought I was nuts.I like the original finish and the loved over time look.Hubby found this box and wanted to resell it but I talked him out of it.Printed on all four sides.Where would you ever find another in this shape? He said I could keep it if it found a place before today so yesterday I put it on top of the hoosier..See I tend to pile things and never get to them so I'm trying to break that habit and only keep the things that are loved enough to find homes right away....

Small antique sugar bucket...


Hope you ladies are having a fantastic weekend! Warm Blessings!~Amy

13 comments:

The Rusty Thimble said...

Help Amy I have it saved as a November swap that I am in?? please tell me I did not mess up LOL

Brenda

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I am coveting that Licorice box!!!!!
Warmest autumn blessings!
★Linda★

Angela said...

Love the chair, box and the sugar bucket. Great finds. I couldn't part with them either.
Angela

christina said...

Oh my gosh Amy I am lovin that chair!! I would't paint it either it is just perfect the way it is. Love the wood box too! Looks like you had a great weedend, awesome finds.
Hugs~~Christina

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

O Amy I love that chair as is ...of course I have been accused of having a chair hoarding problem lol and that crate O MYYYYY ! Enjoy the rest of weekend ! hugs lilraggedyangie

jennifer768 said...

Amy your goodies are amazing!Love the chair just the way it is and the licorice box is awesome.I confess that firkins are a favorite of mine so that cute little one caused me to squeal a bit.Have a great weekend,Jen

TheCrankyCrow said...

Green, green, green...That's all I'm saying 'bout that...

;o)

Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh that licorice box is too cool;) have a great rest of your weekend,;)

renee said...

Well, you all had some fun! LOL!
Love everything! I mailed my swap out last week, she should get it on Tuesday. I don't even know who my partner is, am I supposed to know this? LOL! I am sorry, I am kind of feeling like I am losing it here lately. I was worried I was late to start with, and with mom being here sooner, kind of threw me into more of a tizzy.Well~ I am all caught up now! LOL! I hope that you are having a great day!
Hugs,
Renee

Karena said...

Amy terrific finds!! I love it all!!The sugar bucket especially!

I would love your thoughts on my Autumn decor so far, oh and I have a new giveaway as well!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

My Colonial Home said...

Wow Amy, that box with the logos on it is perfect...I saw some at the flea market last weekend and I didn't want to pay what they were asking.
Glad you found a place way up high so it won't get tossed/sold! lol

Karen

michelle said...

Great goodies!Love tghe box as well!Have a wonderful week!Big hugs michelle

STITCHINPRIM said...

Hey Anne:
this is your secret sister checking in. I moved from Missouri to Michigan and in the transition, I lost your address. So please send it to me and I will catch up with your September and October gifts.. I;m so sorry..
My address is :
Maurine Huffines
29199 M-62 West
Dowagiac, MIchigan 49047
Blessings,
Maurine