.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tuesdays Display Chain Theme

I'll be hosting Tuesday's Display chain this Tuesday for Misi http://1890gablehousemusings.blogspot.com/ Ok so imagine you live here..... And inside is the heart of the homestead the kitchen... Our Theme "Settlers Kitchen" Anything you can think of that is found or used in a early kitchen....

I'm thinking along these lines....












Think Firkins,Crocks,Spice Tins,Wood Bowls,Mashers, Yelloware,Butterchurns,Coffee Grinders,Flour Sacks, Nutmeg Grater, Tin Cookie Cutters, Dough Boards, Rolling Pins...Inspired? The pics in this post are not my home.I'll be sharing mine along with you on tuesday.Warm Blessings!~Amy

6 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Jimmeny Crickets...don't know whose home(s) that is...but I wanna live there! Those are some AWESOME photos Amy!!! Oh...I wish I could play...just don't think I have enough for more than a picture or two....But I'll be watching! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Excellent! I just may have something that fits this category.......
★Linda★

Beckyjean said...

Beautiful photos!!

Primitive Echoes said...

I think I can do this one too.
Kat

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Can't wait to see everyone's Settler's Kitchen goodies..

Blessings, Traci

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

You always have beautiful eye candy to share.
Loving the pics. I was drooling a little bit.
I would love to be in one of those homes.
Can't wait to see what you all post.
Prim Blessings
Robin