Monday, August 27, 2012
firstname.lastname@example.org I'll send you a invoice via paypal....We tried a new market on Saturday.It was a little past gettysburg going into the lake and mountain area.I was really worried because I was the only one with antiques and primitives,the other vendors had yard sale things,also I'm used to people being at market early like before dawn with flash lights and there were no people.Well about 8:30am people started coming in slow steady streams and it turned out to be a good day.The people were very friendly like they are at the Amish market.I think most were drive by going on the a trip to the mountains and just spotted us from the road.The one lady said the only reason she stopped was because she could see my dress form from the road and she did buy it..smile..The owner took pictures of our stand and said she was going to use it for advertising and the website.It's a new market so I hope they can get some good vendors in because it's only 30 mins from my house and very relaxed setting in the country but still has the main road out front...Not much exciting going on here.Like I said just busy.Like the rest of you been looking through the fall magazines,burning some fall candles and occasionally going up to the loft and sitting my fall decorations aside.Nope a little early for me to drag them down yet..LoL..I see you all sneaking in the pumpkins but I'm trying really hard to wait at least till the middle of september..Hope everyone has a wonderful week!~Amy
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Monday, August 13, 2012
First up Michelle This was her first surprise swap.She sent the wonderful shoulder ditty which I use at market when I walk around early to find stuff..Salt dough fillers,punch needle box perfect for the dresser to hold jewelry..Thanks Michelle Love all the goodies you so thoughtfully hand made...
Sandi let me just say this girl is soo talented and creative and doesn't even realize it!
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Sunday, August 5, 2012
In order to sign up for this swap you must be a follower... You must have participated in one of my previous swaps or I must know you to some extent..This means you comment regularly on my blog or I comment on yours..If you are a new blogger email me and we'll discuss it (if you have a active blog I'm more apt to say yes)..I will try to get you in but may want to get to know you better first.This is to protect the girls participating and by no way am I trying to be mean if I say wait till the next swap.The girls in the swap are generous givers and I want them to be worry free
- The pics in the listing are suggestions and are from etsy with the sellers info if you want to purchase.
- You must have a active blog
- You must say hello to your partner,thank her and post pics of your swap in a reasonable time.She is sending you gifts this is common courtesy
- No dollar store stuff give as you'd like to receive
- Open to the USA and Canada.
- Now on to the fun stuff..
- Swap will consist of 4 items...Yes you can send extra most of the girls do and are very generous
- 2 of the items must be fall related the rest just general prim
- One item must be stitched.It can be bought or handmade but must be included.This includes stitcheries,hooked,bowl fillers,dolls etc.
- This is for fall in general so it can be Halloween,Thanksgiving or just Fall related..Some girls don't like halloween so get to know your partner a little...
- Sign up by August 12th
- Mail date no later than Sept 19th with delivery confirmation
- Yes you can post the swap badge to your blog sidebar if you want
- Blog URL
- Name and Address
- I also want to know if you are a regular swapper the last 2 people you swapped with so I can make sure you have a new partner this time
- Occasionally I have a extra or late sign up if needed would you want a extra partner?
- Are you willing to ship to Canada it only cost a few dollars extra?
- You can copy and paste from my blog.The following is optional but helpful to include
- Do you have any allergies?
- Favorite scents? Colors?
- Any favorite things like sheep, penny rugs,old kitchen gadgets, dolls? Something special you are looking for,collect,or enjoy?
- Do you prefer Halloween or just general Fall and Thanksgiving?