.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Saturday, August 11, 2012

Harvest Gatherings Swap Reminder

Hi Girls! Just wanted to stop in and remind you if you planned on joining in the swap I need your info by sunday night.If I did not confirm your email I didn't get your info..Rules for sign up can be found by clicking the image on my side bar.I have alot of catching up to do and will be doing a regular blog post hopefully monday..smile..Thanks to Faye Henry for permission to use her lovely photo.Blessings!~Amy

4 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

I would so love to join in....just once. But, with Lil Crow's surgery and a new class schedule looming, I wouldn't be able to do it justice.....Will be following along with those who participate though. Hope all is well Miss Amy....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

O my sweet friend I so wish I could participate as you always hostess the best swaps ever ...but I am soooo busy there is no way maybe next time ! hope all is well ! hugs lil raggedya ngie

bettyj said...

Looking forward to seeing all the "swaps"

jody said...

wow looks like so much fun, i wish i was a bit more organized.. i dont seem to get any thing done. am anxious to see all the different things swapped! enjoy your evening!