Saturday, January 12, 2019
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Just stopping in to wish everyone a happy Wednesday! Still seems so weird it's 2019, I can remember as a child thinking 2020 would be some weird Space Age time. Although we have so much technology now, I guess we kind of just grow with it and it becomes common everyday to us. Although I do enjoy some aspects my heart still loves the simpler things. Taking Joy today in the little things.Warm Blessings!~Amy
P.S. Humble Heart swap is posted click here for details to join in the fun!
Saturday, January 5, 2019
- Sign up by 1/13/19
- Mail by 2/6/19
- Must have a blog or facebook page that I can check out.I prefer blog but do realize some people do not blog only read others. If you are new I will check and approve you.This is to keep everyone safe.
- Package must contain 4 items.Yes you can send more most do.
- This is not a Valentine swap it is general everyday items but you can include Valentine.
- One item in your box must be a heart or have a heart motif
- Two items must be handmade. You can buy or hand make it yourself but must be handmade.
- No dollar store stuff. This is a quality swap. Give as you'd like to receive
- There is not a dollar amount set because you can not put a amount on handmade items.
- It is not a secret swap so when you get your info.Email your partner and say Hi!
- After receiving your swap you must post a thank you.If you only facebook let your partner know so she can post a pic of both sides of the swap. I really don't want it posted to Facebook as I want to keep our group smaller.
- USA only at this time
- To sign up comment here. Then email me at email@example.com with the following (you can copy and paste)
- your name and address
- blog or facebook
- Please include if you have any allergies or dislikes
- A short list of styles, favorite things etc.
- You will be contacted by your partner so you can discuss with them as well. As always I will send you a confirmation letting you know I received your sign up within 24 hours.