Well it's February the month of Love..Wanted to share my hearts with you..smile..Enjoy!
Thursday, January 16, 2014
I also came across this coverlet.It's local as well and dated 1844. Measures 6 1/2 feet. Not sure if I'll keep this piece or not.I don't know how to care for it properly or display it. That it's local makes me think I should hang onto it but it just doesn't "catch" me yet.LoL. at over 170 years old they are both beautiful pieces of history....
Friday, January 10, 2014
Sunday, January 5, 2014
- This swap is a smaller swap just to get us back in the swing of things. It's for primitive, country and farmhouse styles so only join in if you like those styles
- Rules :
- The swap requires 3 items.Yes you can include extras most do but no less than 3 nice items.
- No price limit as you can not put a value on hand dids.
- No dollar store stuff
- This is not a valentine swap but one item must have a heart motif. The other items just general prim.
- You must email your partner and introduce yourself within 48 hours of reaciving your email
- if you need help I'm here for any questions or concerns
You must post your swap you reacive and thank your partner. This includes pictures not just a list. I am aware of a occasional problem but please be considerate of your partnerWhen signing up email me with the following email@example.com
- Blog url
- Are you willing/able to ship to Canada?
- If you are a regular swapper your last 2 partners
- The following is optional but helps your partner get to know you
- Any allergies?
- Favorite scents or scents you do not like?
- Do you collect any thing special like old childs dishes, crows, sheep,stitcheris, etc?
- Any special treats like candy, tea, coffee, lotion?