Ready or not Christmas is here...smile...Don't you just love visiting all your friends homes through the wonderful internet. Like being able to sit down with your warm cuppa and enjoying some good company...
Sunday, December 21, 2014
I gotta say I'm always so Thankful for my blog friends. So many kindred spirits that you truly never would have met without the internet brought together in a very special community. Always there for the fun, chit chat, visits and if you need a hug in the bad times. I am so grateful to have such wonderful people to call friends. I'm always surprised at the mailbox for the holidays so many surprises..smile... Here are a few
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Thursday, December 11, 2014
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Really December? Another whirlwind month. Everyone should have got their ornies by now for the ornie swap.Lots of cute ones this year,seems most of us were partial to snowmen..Here are the ones I recived...
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Monday, November 10, 2014
I know I'm late.. It's been a rough week my paternal grandma passed away which was kinda unexpected for me and akward because I had to see so many relatives I was not raised around.I have fond memories from childhood visits.Plus I've had a cold that just seems to want to hang on. So here we are..(I know finally LoL).... This Is a closed swap Which means you must have been in at least one other swap I've held (Ornie swap counts) or I must know you well which means you are a regular follower who comments,email me if you are not sure. Sometimes I will make a exception to the rule but I will decide on a individual basis as it's the busy time of year and I can't have to worry about any of the girls being hurt . Our next open swap will be in January...email@example.com with the following info you are welcome to copy and paste.
- Blog URL
- Name and Address
- Your last 2 swap partners if you are a regular ( since this not open you might have to swap with someone you've swapped with before)
- Are you willing to ship to canada it only cost a few dollars extra?
- If needed can you take a extra partner? I usually pick up the extra but occasionally I need someone to take someone to match properly.
- Any allergies?
- Favorite scents or scents that you do not like?
- Anything special you are looking for or collect like old childs dishes, wood bowls, cookie cutters, old photos?
- What is your decorating style?
- Do you like spice and grunged tattered or more traditional ?
- What types of things do you like or motifs throughout your house? examples pineapples,stars,crows,nest,bees, certain breed of dog, dolls, penny rugs...
- What colors do you decorate with?
- Favorite little indulgences like candy, tea, scented lotion?
This is our big swap so give as you would like to receive. Simple rules since you all know what you are doing. Their must be at least 5 items in the box and since it's our special swap one item must be a doll at least 6 inches tall.The other items can be holiday,winter or just general year round.. You must email your partner within 3 days and say Hi! once you recieve her info.You must mail no later than Dec 11th.with tracker # YOU MUST POST A THANK YOU ON YOUR BLOG. We all enjoy seeing what the group creates and sends and it is just common courtesy.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Friday, October 31, 2014
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Friday, October 17, 2014
Monday, October 13, 2014
Good morning Girls! Just wanted to pop on and thank my two lovely swap partners for the Harvest Gatherings Swap. My Partners were Linda Country Pickins Blog and Kendra The Stone House Primitives Blog Let me just say both of these sweet ladies have became special friends over the years.We chit chat through email and offer encouragement on both good and not so good life. Wonderful just to know you have a friend you can get it out with no judgement. First up is Linda...