I know I'm late.. It's been a rough week my paternal grandma passed away which was kinda unexpected for me and akward because I had to see so many relatives I was not raised around.I have fond memories from childhood visits.Plus I've had a cold that just seems to want to hang on. So here we are..(I know finally LoL).... This Is a closed swap Which means you must have been in at least one other swap I've held (Ornie swap counts) or I must know you well which means you are a regular follower who comments,email me if you are not sure. Sometimes I will make a exception to the rule but I will decide on a individual basis as it's the busy time of year and I can't have to worry about any of the girls being hurt . Our next open swap will be in January...email@example.com with the following info you are welcome to copy and paste.
- Blog URL
- Name and Address
- Your last 2 swap partners if you are a regular ( since this not open you might have to swap with someone you've swapped with before)
- Are you willing to ship to canada it only cost a few dollars extra?
- If needed can you take a extra partner? I usually pick up the extra but occasionally I need someone to take someone to match properly.
- Any allergies?
- Favorite scents or scents that you do not like?
- Anything special you are looking for or collect like old childs dishes, wood bowls, cookie cutters, old photos?
- What is your decorating style?
- Do you like spice and grunged tattered or more traditional ?
- What types of things do you like or motifs throughout your house? examples pineapples,stars,crows,nest,bees, certain breed of dog, dolls, penny rugs...
- What colors do you decorate with?
- Favorite little indulgences like candy, tea, scented lotion?
This is our big swap so give as you would like to receive. Simple rules since you all know what you are doing. Their must be at least 5 items in the box and since it's our special swap one item must be a doll at least 6 inches tall.The other items can be holiday,winter or just general year round.. You must email your partner within 3 days and say Hi! once you recieve her info.You must mail no later than Dec 11th.with tracker # YOU MUST POST A THANK YOU ON YOUR BLOG. We all enjoy seeing what the group creates and sends and it is just common courtesy.