Friday, May 17, 2013
Monday, May 13, 2013
Saturday, May 11, 2013
- Theme is Farmhouse Summer..Think things like......
- Herbal Soaps
- Chippy White
- Feed sacks
- You must like to give gifts as well as receive only send things you would really enjoy getting
- I do keep a list of bad swappers and people I have been giving warnings about you know who you are so please do not sign up here
- USA and Canada only
- No dollar amount as I feel that hand dids can not be priced.Basically send a nice package you'd like to receive and please NO Dollar Store stuff (a few fillers like seeds,garden gloves,tools would be ok)
- You must contact your partner once you receive your email and say Hi!
- You must Thank your partner (they have given you a gift after all) and post your goodies we all like to see.
To sign up email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info you are welcome to copy and paste.
- Blog URL
- Name and Address
- Your last 2 swap partners if you are a regular
- Are you willing to ship to canada it only cost a few dollars extra?
- If needed can you take a extra partner? I usually pick up the extra but occasionally I need someone to take someone to match properly
- Any allergies?
- Favorite scents or scents that you do not like?
- Anything special you are looking for or collect like old childs dishes, wood bowls, cookie cutters, old photos?
- What is your decorating style? Primitive? Country? Farmhouse? Colonial? Mix?
- Do you like spice and grunged tattered or more traditional ?
- What types of things do you like or motifs throughout your house? examples pineapples,stars,crows,nest,bees, certain breed of dog, dolls, penny rugs...
- What colors do you decorate with?
- Favorite little indulgences like candy, tea, scented lotion?
The pictures throughout are suggestions of items the girls send.All pics are from Etsy sellers with their shop names included so you can find them to purchase if you see something you like.
I will get your swap partners info out to you by May 22nd..Any Questions I'm here to help.Let's have fun!~Amy
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Misi and I did a swap a few weeks back.She sent the most wonderful gifts in these pics The shoe,and box in the first pic, The chick and old basket, and the sweet kitty below,also some wonderful smell goods and a heart and bunny garden sitter....