.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Saturday, May 11, 2013

Farmhouse Summer Swap Sign Up

 Time for our Farmhouse Summer Swap.Normally  the swaps are closed to the circle of girls in the group but this one is semi open so if you've been thinking of joining in now is the time....Email me and I'll check your info and let you know if your approved....
 In order to sign up you must read the rules.We are a giving group so you must be willing to give as you'd like to receive.You must have a current active blog and have posted within the last 30 days.You must be a follower.This swap is for Primitive, Farmhouse and Country items so only sign up if you are into those styles..Some of the rules may sound strict but our group enjoys higher quality swaps and enjoys the safety that comes along with smaller groups...Golden Rule~ Give as you'd like to receive....
  •  Theme is Farmhouse Summer..Think things like......
  • Sunflowers
  • Aprons
  • Garden
  • Americana
  • Stars
  • Herbal Soaps
  • Cows
  • Chickens
  • Watermelon
  • Burlap
  • Ruffles
  • Signs
  • Sheep
  • Chippy White
  • Feed sacks
This swap will require a doll,bear or critter(sheep,bunny,bird, etc) as the main item.It must be at least 7 inches.It can be 7 inches long or 7 inches tall.It can be purchased or handmade by you but must be included in the swap. You must send at least 3 other items your choice.So a total of 4 items must be in the box.Yes you may send extra most do.
 I know some of the rules to some people may sound harsh but there are other general swap groups out there,the girls in our group are generous givers and I want them protected from the people that are out to get something for nothing.Swaps should be fun and worry free and I check up on all of the swaps as well.If you are a regular in the group you know the general rules and nothing has changed
 Swap Rules
  • You must like to give gifts as well as receive only send things you would really enjoy getting
  • I do keep a list of bad swappers and people I have been giving warnings about you know who you are so please do not sign up here
  • USA and Canada only
  • No dollar amount as I feel that hand dids can not be priced.Basically send a nice package you'd like to receive and please NO Dollar Store stuff (a few fillers like seeds,garden gloves,tools would be ok)
  • You must contact your partner once you receive your email and say Hi!
  • You must Thank your partner (they have given you a gift after all) and post your goodies we all like to see.
Sign ups open till May 19th You can post the link and pic to your blog if you want.Your package needs to be mailed no later than June 28th with delivery confirmation.I know some girls ship parcel post which is fine as long as you have a confirmation

To sign up email me at cottageprims@hotmail.com with the following info you are welcome to copy and paste.
  • Email
  • Blog URL
  • Name and Address
  • Your last 2 swap partners if you are a regular
  • Are you willing to ship to canada it only cost a few dollars extra?
  • If needed can you take a extra partner? I usually pick up the extra but occasionally I need someone to take someone to match properly
The following is optional but helps your partner get to know you better and helps with matching
  • Any allergies?
  • Favorite scents or scents that you do not like?
  • Anything special you are looking for or collect like old childs dishes, wood bowls, cookie cutters, old photos?
  • What is your decorating style? Primitive? Country? Farmhouse? Colonial? Mix?
  • Do you like spice and grunged tattered or more traditional ?
  • What types of things do you like or motifs throughout your house? examples pineapples,stars,crows,nest,bees, certain breed of dog, dolls, penny rugs...
  • What colors do you decorate with?
  • Favorite little indulgences like candy, tea, scented lotion?
I will always email you a confirmation saying I received your info so if you don't hear from me within 24 hours I did not receive your email....
The pictures throughout are suggestions of items the girls send.All pics are from Etsy sellers with their shop names included so you can find them to purchase if you see something you like.
I will get your swap partners info out to you by May 22nd..Any Questions I'm here to help.Let's have fun!~Amy

18 comments:

COUNTRY PICKINS said...












Hi Amy...Just what I need, as I think I am having withdrawal from not swapping. Please sign me up and will email you later. I can't wait. Hugs, Linda

Cyn said...

wonderful swap, I emailed you.

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Amy, hope you and Hubby are feeling better and enjoying Spring.....would love to sign up for this swap please, will email you my info, Hugs Francine.

Denise said...

Sounds fun.

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Hello Amy-
I would Love to be included in your Swap. E-mailing you my info!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

Sandi

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Count me in Amy! I'll be emailing you soon.

Theresa said...

Amy I miss swapping...it's been to long since my last. I'm in if you'll have me back. ;0)

Unknown said...

Sounds like another terrific swap! I'm emailing my info soon
Kim

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Amy,
You always have such a wonderfully organized swap and I know the ones that are in it do appreciate that so much.
I have been in too many swaps where I have been burned and I mean burned...so I do not get in them.
Now...If I had the time and the energy to do this I certainly would love to do it but I am not. Sad as that makes me but I get my fix by reading and looking at everyone's wonderful packages they received.
How fun!
Hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day.
Blessings,
Karen

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

I am IN!!!! I missed this post, so glad I went to your blog to see what posts I may have missed!!

It's been crazy around here last couple of weeks!!

Thank you so much, Amy, for hosting these wonderful swaps!!

I am emailing you right now!!

xoxo
Marsha

Unknown said...

WOuld LOVE to be a part of the Swap, Amy! I will email you my info in a bit! Thanks for hostessing another wonderful opportunity!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

Danice G said...

Hi Amy! Count me in. Emailing you in a sec... :)

Allison said...

Hi Amy,

I want in! I'll be emailing you.

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Amy, as much as I hate to not participate I will have to skip this swap. So much is going on lately with working both jobs and helping with my mom. But hopefully the next one I will be able to do. Hope you and your hubby are doing well. I love your swaps!!! Have a lovely weekend. hugs, Lecia

Cindi said...

I'm in!
Cindi

Kendra said...

I'm back in! I will email you info.
Kendra

~Sara said...

Hi Amy~ I am in. I was debating....I will email you. Blessings~Sara

Simple Pleasures said...

Hi Amy
Got burned bad on my last swap with a dollar store stuff. Ugggh, so thanks anywa but I'm taking a swap break! Xo