Thursday, January 24, 2019
Not much going on it's winter.. Always time for me to take a short rest. I did decide to do a small indoor flea market this weekend. I wasn't thinking a month ago about how cold it would be. It's supposed to be 20's and snow showers so I don't think many will venture out.If it were me I'd stay in my warm house...smile... I did manage to get a small load packed and ready to go/I'm mostly taking just general stuff to clean out and one table of antiques and primitives that I don't much care about and willing to give good deals...I am excited to see one vendor that will be there so I can buy, I guess it's good I can recoup some of what I spend. Made homemade granola for the first time. I'm watching my sugar and found a recipe that was all natural.I always thought it would be hard but it was easy peasy. It is sooo good. It's just oats, honey,peanut butter, pure vanilla extract, a dash of sea salt and I added some pecans.Now when I'm craving something to grab I don't have to feel quilty or worry what's in it....Hope everyone is enjoying some winters rest.I've been enjoying some crafting, reading and lots of warm cuppa's.
Friday, January 18, 2019
Saturday, January 12, 2019
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Just stopping in to wish everyone a happy Wednesday! Still seems so weird it's 2019, I can remember as a child thinking 2020 would be some weird Space Age time. Although we have so much technology now, I guess we kind of just grow with it and it becomes common everyday to us. Although I do enjoy some aspects my heart still loves the simpler things. Taking Joy today in the little things.Warm Blessings!~Amy
P.S. Humble Heart swap is posted click here for details to join in the fun!
Saturday, January 5, 2019
- Sign up by 1/13/19
- Mail by 2/6/19
- Must have a blog or facebook page that I can check out.I prefer blog but do realize some people do not blog only read others. If you are new I will check and approve you.This is to keep everyone safe.
- Package must contain 4 items.Yes you can send more most do.
- This is not a Valentine swap it is general everyday items but you can include Valentine.
- One item in your box must be a heart or have a heart motif
- Two items must be handmade. You can buy or hand make it yourself but must be handmade.
- No dollar store stuff. This is a quality swap. Give as you'd like to receive
- There is not a dollar amount set because you can not put a amount on handmade items.
- It is not a secret swap so when you get your info.Email your partner and say Hi!
- After receiving your swap you must post a thank you.If you only facebook let your partner know so she can post a pic of both sides of the swap. I really don't want it posted to Facebook as I want to keep our group smaller.
- USA only at this time
- To sign up comment here. Then email me at email@example.com with the following (you can copy and paste)
- your name and address
- blog or facebook
- Please include if you have any allergies or dislikes
- A short list of styles, favorite things etc.
- You will be contacted by your partner so you can discuss with them as well. As always I will send you a confirmation letting you know I received your sign up within 24 hours.