Sunday, January 27, 2013
My Favorite Find and enjoying all the stories and treasures of other people junking fun...Think pinterest for treasure hunters with stories and maps..Fun Fun! I just adore the honey can and she found it for $10 yep pitter patter moment lucky girl! Oh no the itch has got me so today I will take a stroll through the antique mall and daydream some more..Not out to buy just get ideas and dream.Warm Blessings!~Amy
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Sunday, January 20, 2013
No Girls I did not fall off the face of the earth.I've had a cold and just haven't felt like being on the computer much.I ran into my friend Kathy and she hugged me, later that day hubby said he was talking to her and her husband and she has been very sick.(Thanks Kathy!) The next morning is when I got sick.Not the flu but just enough to make you not want to do much.We did go to the inside sale last saturday and then I decided to go to the fleamarket just to see if anyone was set up.Surprisingly there were some good finds,on the way home we even ran into a yardsale.I found lots of stuff most of it I sold already but here are a few of the treasures..
Friday, January 11, 2013
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Granny Trace Did a Christmas Question fun giveaway.I surely didn't think I'd win as I got the wrong answer a few times.LoL..She sent a big box of Woolie Love..There was chocolate to but I had to go hide that so I'd have it for later..and she even sent the girls some activity books..(Very Thoughtful)...
Trace is doing 100 days of Joy devotions for the New Year so stop over and share in the Joy with her!Thanks girls for the lovely surprises I love it all! Reminder to my Swapper Girls I need your info by Jan 9th I'm still waiting on a few.. I will send a confirmation email letting you know I got it so if you didn't recieve a email from me please resend.Warm Blessings!~Amy
Friday, January 4, 2013
- You must have a active blog which means you have posted within the last 2 months (yes I do check)
- This is a primitive/farmhouse style swap so only sign up if you like that style
- USA and Canada only
- We do not set a price amount on our swaps as most of the girls hand make alot of the items and no value can be placed on handdids.BUT NO DOLLAR STORE STUFF and NO SENDING THINGS THAT YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO RECIEVE YOURSELF! Basically send nice things...
- This a general prim swap..You need to include at least 4 items in your box(yes you can send extra's most do)..One item must have a heart theme/motif.One item must be stitched this item can be your heart item.Stitched includes bowl fillers,stitcheries,dolls.penny rugs,hooked or punched.You can purchase or make your item but the one stitched thing most be included..The other items just general prims or soaps,candles,teas ect.
- Sign up by Jan 9th
- Ship package no later than Feb 6th
- You must email your partner and get to know her a little once you recieve your info
- You must Thank your partner and Post your swap once recieved.
- Any violations of the rules and you will no longer be elligible for future swaps.I do check on all the girls in my swaps and if any problems arise address it quickly.I'd rather be the bad guy than have a girl work hard to give only to be taken advatage of.On another note I do have a list of some bad swappers from other sites so if you are one of them (yes you know if you are) do not bother to sign up.Like I said there are other swaps out there for you.
- If you made it this far..smile...Here is what I need for sign up
You can copy and paste..
- Here is what I need
- Blog URL
- Email address
- If needed are you willing to take a extra partner?
- Are you willing to ship to Canada it only cost a few dollars extra?
- Any allergies
- Favorite scents or scents you do not like?
- Collect anything special or looking for certain things like prairie dolls,crows,pineapples,gooseberry patch books,pinkeeps,penny rugs,old childs dishes....Whatever you like and if you really do not like anything like dolls with faces etc...
- If you are a regular swapper last 2 people you swapped with.