Thursday, August 13, 2015
Thursday, August 6, 2015
This will be a semi open swap which means new people can join in upon approval.For new sign ups you must have a active blog and have posted within the last 30 days.You must be a primitive,colonial,country or farmhouse type blog.You must be a follower of my blog yes new followers are ok.I will check you out and get back to you.Golden Rule~ Give as you'd like to receive......You can post the swap banner on your side bar if you want with a link back. Our theme is Harvest Gatherings which will be Fall and primitive general items.It can be Halloween through Thanksgiving.This swap will require a Pumpkin of some sort.It can be sewn, a scented candle,soap, painted as long as their is a pumpkin item in the box it counts. You must also have one stitched thing in the package like bowl fillers,penny rug, doll, stichery and hooked items count too. Can be purchased or handmade by you.You must send at least 3 other items your choice.So a total of 4 items must be in the box.Yes you may send extra most do...
If you are a regular in the group you know the general rules and nothing has changed
You must send a nice package.I do not set dollar limits as hand dids are hard to set.But please do not send your partner a box of dollar store stuff. This is for people who enjoy good quality swaps.
You must do a thank you post once you receive your package.
Swap sign ups need to be emailed to me by August 15th. Must be mailed no later than Sept 15th..Please comment on this post then email me at email@example.com I will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours otherwise it didn't reach me...
I will need the following info
- Name, Address, Email, Blog Url
- Will you be willing to ship to Canada,it only cost a few dollars extra but should be sent about a week early so you can do first class?
- Last 2 swap partners if you are regular?
- Do you prefer Halloween or Fall? Some don't like Halloween.Yes you can love both..smile..
- The following is optional
- What types of things do you collect?
- Anything special you are looking for?
- Favorite Colors? ~ Scents?
- Any allergies?
- Anything you really do not like? Some girls don't like dolls with faces, Halloween, flowery scents etc.
- Favorite treats? candy, fragrance soap, lotion
All the images are from etsy sellers and have their shop names if you want to check them out.They are suggestions of the types of items the girls send...If you have any questions I'm here to help..Let's have fun!~Amy
Friday, July 3, 2015
Saturday, April 11, 2015
We are finally getting a few "Spring Days" here in PA., so of course that means we are busy lil Bees again...Picking and selling 2 of my favorite activities..smile... Wanted to stop in with a Thank You to my spring swap partners. Sandi The Primitive Skate sent such sweet goodies.It's been so long since I got to swap with her..