Saturday, May 4, 2019
I just realized I forgot to show you the reclaimed counter/bar Hubby built me...
Sunday, April 28, 2019
Wanted to Thank Sandi of the primitive skate blog for the wonderful Spring gifts.....
Monday, March 11, 2019
The last two days have been a little glimpse of Spring although I love winter I am ready to be outside and planting in the dirt.....So last swap we had some new faces which was wonderful hoping to have a few more. This will be a open swap which means new members are welcome to join in after approval. To be approved you must have a active blog or facebook page that I can check out. This is for Farmhouse, Primitive and Colonial style decor so only sign up if you are into those styles. Our golden rule is Give as you'd want to receive.
- Sign up by March 19th You can post this to your blog with a link here
- Mail by April 12th please be on time
- It's not secret so once you have your partner email and say Hi!
- You must post a thank you after you receive your gifts.
- I do check up on everyone and run a safe swapping environment so only sign up if you enjoy giving. I do keep records of bad people and share if needed.
- A few fillers from Walmart or dollar store are Ok but this is a higher quality swap so please take that into account and only for fillers.
- To sign up ~
- Leave a comment on this post
- Email me at email@example.com I will confirm receiving your info within 24 hours.
- Info needed
- Blog or Facebook
- Favorites~ Like decorating style,colors,things you collect or enjoy
- Allergies or Dislikes?
- Any special things you enjoy? Tea, Candles, Pets, Sweets, Vintage Postcards.