Thursday, March 26, 2015
Thursday, March 5, 2015
Saturday, February 28, 2015
Thursday, February 19, 2015
- You must have a active blog which means you have posted within the last 2 months (yes I do check) Also you must be a follower of my blog
- This is a primitive,farmhouse,country,colonial style swap so only sign up if you like those styles
- You must like to give gifts as well as recieve only send things you would really enjoy getting
- I do keep a list of bad swappers and people I have been giving warnings about you know who you are so please do not sign up here
- I must approve you if by chance I ask you to wait till I get to know you better it's not ment to be harsh only that I'd like to get to know you a little first.Remember if you are in the swap circle you'd want to be protected as well.
- USA and Canada only
- No dollar amount as I feel that hand dids can not be priced.Basically send a nice package you'd like to recieve and please no dollar store stuff (a few fillers like seeds,garden gloves,tools would be ok)
- This is a general prim/farmhouse swap with a Spring Theme it is not a Easter swap so you can send everyday prim stuff but you can include some easter if you want.I want the girls to be able to display/use their items after easter too.
- Since the theme is Spring you must include at least one thing with a spring motif this will include Birds, Bees, Flowers, Bunnies, Chicks, or Nest.
- You must include at least 5 things in the box yes you can include extra's most do.
- One item must be stitched this item can be purchased or hand made by you but must be included.Stitched includes dolls, bowl fillers, penny rugs, quilted, hooked, punched and stitcheries
- You must contact your partner once you recieve your email and say Hi! within 48 hours so they know everything is ok and can get to know you
- You must Thank your partner (they have given you a gift after all) and post your goodies we all like to see.
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info you are welcome to copy and paste.
- Blog URL
- Name and Address
- Your last 2 swap partners if you are a regular in my swaps
- Are you willing to ship to canada it only cost a few dollars extra?
- If needed can you take a extra partner? I usually pick up the extra but occasionally I need someone to take someone to match properly.
- Any allergies?
- Favorite scents or scents that you do not like?
- Anything special you are looking for or collect like old childs dishes, wood bowls, cookie cutters, old photos?
- What is your decorating style?
- Do you like spice and grunged tattered or more traditional ?
- What types of things do you like or motifs throughout your house? examples pineapples,stars,crows,nest,bees, certain breed of dog, dolls, penny rugs...
- What colors do you decorate with?
- Favorite little indulgances like candy, tea, scented lotion?
The pictures throughout are suggestions of items the girls send.All pics are from Etsy sellers with their shop names included so you can find them to purchase if you see something you like..Any questions I'm here to help.Lets have Fun!~Amy