Wendy for the lovely gifts she sent. She knows I love Bumble Bees and sent the cutest applique box she made filled with assorted teas and a beeskep honey pot to match.The little monogram wristlet will be perfect for flea market shopping since I have sat my purse down and forgot it several times. She really put so much thought into everything!
Also a little gift arrived in the mail from Danice Homespun Hannah blog.. She sent me this little postcard quilt....
Thursday, March 22, 2018
Saturday, March 10, 2018
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
- Sign up by March 17 Mail by April 20th.
- The swap must include 4 items one must be a Doll or soft sculpture at least 7 inches tall. You can include extra most do but no less than 4.
- You must live in the USA...You must contact your partner within 48 hours and introduce yourself.It's not a secret swap.
- You must do a Thank You post once you receive your package either by blog post or facebook. You must let me and your partner know were you will post.
- This is a high quality swap so please give as you'd like to receive.Normally I say no dollar store stuff but it is ok to include things like seeds,garden gloves etc.
- This will be a open swap but if you are new to my swaps you must have a active Blog that I can check out and approve you for the swap just want to keep my swap girls who put so much effort in from getting taken advantage of and safe.... I do check up and if you are bad swapper you will not be able to join in future swaps.We have a great group and would love to add a few new faces..
- You can post the swap image with a link back to this post on your side bar if you want...
- This is a Farmhouse,primitive,colonial style swap so only sign up if you like those styles
- To sign up comment here. Then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with (you can copy and paste)
- your name and address
- Please include if you have any allergies or dislikes
- A short list of styles, favorite things etc.
- You will be contacted by your partner so you can discuss with them as well. As always I will send you a confirmation letting you know I received your sign up. I will email your partner March 19th you must email and say hello. Let's have fun!~Amy