Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Hi Girls! I know it's been a long while since I posted. I haven't been in the best health and it's been a long drawn out process with doctors,test and such. I've had alot of pain and just haven't felt like being online much.It looks like I'll be having surgery around October.I have to go to a second opinion but that's another month before then.LoL. like I said long and drawn out.It's ok I'm scared to death to have surgery anyway as I've never had it before. Plus it's summer so it's my busy time. I'm thankful hubby helps alot and puts up with me I haven't been the nicest to be around and I of course always want things a certain way..smile...Thanks to the girls who sent cards and emails wonderful to know I'm thought about. So for my swap girls.I'm going to do the ornie swap this year it will be a little earlier since I will be down from the surgery from the end of October till after Christmas. (if I don't talk myself out of it by then) This one always seems to be everyone's favorite and since it's all mailed by me I don't have to worry about keeping track of everyone. I'll have the info up soon for it. My sweet friend Wendy is hosting the Fall swap hers are the same rules as mine and always nice quality girls join in.She'd love to have you. Click Here Fall Friendship Swap to go to the sign up page. Hope everyone is having a nice Summer. I've missed everyone.Warm Blessings!~Amy
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Sunday, October 30, 2016
Monday, October 10, 2016
- You must be a follower of my blog (new followers are welcome)
- The ornies must be handmade you can purchase or make them but they must be handmade
- You can send 1-4 ornies how ever many you send is what will be returned to you.
- Open to USA and Canada The postal rates have went up so you must include with your package a check, money order or of course cash makes no enemies (we have never had any problems with loss in the mail).. USA is $7 Canada will be $9 US for the return shipping of the ornies...If there is any money left it will go to the local food bank which gives out Christmas dinners for families.Some will be over some under but it usually evens out in the end
- You must include a return address label or hand written paper so I can mail it back to you.
- Ornies must be packaged with a tag on each one that has your blog url so people can thank you when they post the Thank You post
- They must be in clear bag (ziplock or cellophane) so I can see them
- Must be Mailed by Nov 5th for US... Canada needs to be mailed by Oct 28th
- I'll be sorting and shipping so it reaches you by Thanksgiving week...I do not keep track of who gets whos ornies. It is the receivers responsibility to Thank the girls either via a blog post or email.
- All are welcome but this is a primitive,country,colonial, farmhouse swap so only sign up if you like those styles
- To sign up leave a comment on this post then email me for my address after checking your blog(I'm only checking for spammers) I will email my address to you. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org I will email you back within 48 hours if you do not hear back from me it didn't reach me so try again.
- If your package does not arrive to me before Nov 12th I will have to return to sender.Let's get them mailed on time.