.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Bah Humbug!

No not really. But time is flying by so fast. Life has been very busy here and I haven't had much time for enjoying the season.It doesn't feel much like Christmas yet for me.I've promised myself starting Sunday no more rushing around or worrying about everything that can really wait.Just settling down and getting in the spirit of Christmas.Grandma has said no more special Christmas sugar cookies so I'm officially making them this year. Had to giggle when she called with the recipe. She told me the oven temp 375- 400  Hmmm Ok. Then she said 5- 10 minutes just watch them the whole time so they don't burn. I said I'll just put it at 385 for 6 minutes. and go from there. LoL.. Well I did get my decorating done so I'll start sharing some pics of that and have some other things to post soon.Warm Blessings!~Amy

11 comments:

Lady Jane said...

LOL with the sugar cookies. They sound great.

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Amy, so cute your Grandma and the star cookie recipe. Try and enjoy the sights and sounds of the season.Hugs Francine.

Earlene said...

I agree it sure is going by fast. Too fast!
Merry Christmas Amy
Hugs
Earlene

Jessica said...

November and December need extra days, they seem to fly by way too quickly. Too funny about the cookies!

Christine said...

Hi Amy! I'm finding it hard to get into the Christmas mood also and had to force myself to decorate and enjoy it!
I love your tree and hope we all get festive soon! Wishing you every blessing!

Terri Steffes said...

I am dreading the day my mom says no more sugar cookies. I am not very good at them but I would do my best! I have to slow down and enjoy the season but I have booked too many things as usual.

Prims By The Water said...

I did not finish what I wanted to this season...not enough days. Cute about your gramma and the cookies. Janice

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Amy, I bet your grandma's cookies are the best! My husband loves burnt cookies! Wishing you and your family a beautiful Christmas, yes, it is coming so fast. hugs, Lecia

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

What hasn't gotten done, doesn't need to be done (except the cookies LOL)

Enjoy the season!!

Merry Christmas!!

xoxo

Trace4J said...

Yum!
Tooo fast..time is flying.
Merry Christmas Friend

Julia said...

You are not behind. Preparation starts at
Thanksgiving but celebration begins on
Christmas Day and the wisemen didn't
even get there until the Epiphany (Jan.
5th?) Love your blog. Julia