.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ornie Swap Thank You Post

Really December? Another whirlwind month. Everyone should have got their ornies by now for the ornie swap.Lots of cute ones this year,seems most of us were partial to snowmen..Here are the ones I recived...
Snowman from Sandi The Primitive Skate Blog ... Snowman Head from Kendra The Stone House Primitives Blog Last year Kendra did a santa like this one which was so neat... Santa from Ginger Creme Hollow Blog ...
Snowman from Marsha The Tattered Chic Blog it smells so yummy like Candy Canes... The last 2 were special gifts from Allison Sew Many Girls Blog and Danice from Homespun Hannah Blog (Danice is always so generous sending thank yous for hosting the swaps)  All the ornies are so sweet, special memories to add to my tree and think of my friends each year. Thank you girls!

7 comments:

Cindi said...

Very special! Maybe I will start making some now so I will have something that looks ok by next year! LOL
Be blessed,
Cindi

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

I just love this swap Amy!!! Thank you so much for hosting! I am going to need a bigger tree for my swap ornies next year!!! Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and holiday season! Xo

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Amy, such sweet ornies, gals are so talented.Blessings Francine.

Michelle said...

Those are all so cute!

Trace4J said...

What sweet talented friends!
Woolie Christmas Hugs

Terri Steffes said...

Gorgeous! I am impressed with all the beautiful ornaments!

Prims By The Water said...

Wonderful goodies! You are an awesome host! It is hard work getting all this together. Janice