.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Friday, February 8, 2019

Winter Swap with Danice

 Danice of Homespun Hannah's Blog sent me some wonderful gifts for the winter swap. Theme was Humble Hearts.. The red and white heart is actually quilted pieces.Just beautiful. Hand stitched ditty bag. Crow doll and pinkeep...
Little sewing box and journal which I needed because I have alot of new things starting.Also some vintage clothespin that I have yet to find,Hubby's cat No No has stole and hid them somewhere. Really that cat drives me crazy but Hubby loves him so he stays. To many stories to tell how bad he is...smile...Thank You Danice for swapping!

7 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Fun swap gifts!! Hopefully if I manage to balance things being back to blogging, I will be able to join in on a swap or 2.... Even when I was blogging regularly before, I didn’t do many swaps as I was working and didn’t have enough “play” time LOL.But do you remember the Sisterhood of the Traveling Swap thing you started? Unfortunately, I recall it didn’t end real well, but it was such a fun idea. Hope you find those clothespins.... I never had a problem like that with my cats until these last two....and they are HORRIBLE thieves.....and the best hiders in the world. Love the name No No ha ha!!! Hope your weekend is off to a great start.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

BumbleBeeLane said...

I remember the traveling swap but that was Tammi that hosted that. No No is the worst cat I've ever had.I got him before surgery and could not train him proper so he is his own wild child. The only animal I truly wanted to get rid off But Hubby loves him so he stays.

Danice G said...

So glad you like the gifts Amy. It was fun to swap with you again.

Prims By The Water said...

Love the hearts! Danice did a wonderful job. Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

I have a wild child kitteh too....but there is no excuse for him LOL. Oops about the traveling swap...you’re right...it was Tammi... I think I associated it with you because you have always been so active in coordinating swaps.... Someday soon I hope to join one!

Yarni Gras! said...

Such sweet goodies. So glad I joined this year. thank you for hosting!

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Wonderful treasures! Thanks for hosting another wonderful swap Amy!!