.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Monday, April 11, 2011

Some Redecorating Swap from Tricia and Chit Chat

Good monday morning! Wanted to share my swap goodies from Tricia
http://triciamcn.blogspot.com/ Hillcrest Home Prims.We participated in Tammys That's so you That's so me swap.. I've been putting it off because I wanted to show them displayed but things have been busy and haven't got them in the proper place yet.Let me tell you the swap goodies were nice but getting to know Tricia was even better.She is such a kind and wonderful person with a big heart of gold! These two things I have the perfect place for as soon as the room is put back together... She also sent some yummy chocolate,a game board,candles,a wood bowl and some eggs..Loved it all! Thank You Tricia who is now such a wonderful friend...
Here a few of the redecorating pics from the remodel we are doing..I think I might change this a little...Antique Dough Riser...Trencher...Folk Art Chicken...

On top of the little red stepback cupboard...
Little red stepback cupboard....
Well yesterday we set up at fleamarket.We didn't have the beautiful day they promised all week it was cloudy and chilly but we had another good day.I found a few treasures but didn't get pics yet...Antique blue enamel gooseneck coffeepot(will be selling), Wood butter bowl,Lovely antique soap cake box with spider web and bird litho advertising,Old childrens magazines from the 1930's with Halloween,Garden,Easter and Thanksgiving covers kicking myself in the but for not buying the christmas ones I could have framed them for each season planned on selling them,Some old easter toys some listed in etsy will be selling the rest but they are so nostalgic I'd like to hang on to some(don't need), Big wood carrier,Victorian tarnished tea sifter with advertising,more carnival canes for hubby,Beautiful antique slip with buttons I'll be redoing for a swap,Antique crystal doorknobs,and some other goodies I can't remember still packed in the jeep...smile...The farmhouse summer swap sign ups are closed.I'll have your partners names to you by tuesday evening. If you don't hear from me by then email me. Todays supposed to be beautiful high 70's and sunny so I'll be out getting the garden ready and planting lettuce,spring onions and carrots.Then back down to 50's a few days.We've only had like 3 spring days here in Pennsylvania..Keep telling myself it's coming...Warm Blessings!~Amy

15 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wow, What nice goodies you received!
Your displays look nice ~ Love the stepback cupboard!
We had a beautiful day yesterday ~ Until the strong storms with tornado's rolled in.
Enjoy your day!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Hi,Amy
Great goodies!!!
enjoy the weather~ hoping no more storms~
smiles
Teresa

Sheila said...

Very nice goodies from Tricia! TFS your wonderful display photos. I'm wondering if you can tell me where you got your beeskep? I'm looking for one to decorate with in my home.
Thanks!
Wishing you a sunshine filled day~

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

You did well at the flea mkt. Tricia sent you some awesome gifts! Can't wait to see the little slip!
I notice that we share a love for enamelware.
Haven't placed my trencher yet. Waiting to put away these Easter displays.
Gotta load the truck--several times!
*Linda*

Angela said...

love the items from your swap. And all the displays in your home. Sounds like you found lots of goodies at the flea market. Can't wait to see pictures. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week

Ann said...

Amy, Wow, this was a post full! I love your swap items. I too participated in Tammy's swap and yes, it is SO nice to "meet" new friends. ~Ann

Farmhouse prims said...

I love your swap goodies!!! Your decorating is awesome, I enjoy your pictures so much. Hugs,Lecia

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

LOVE your swap goodies - Lucky girl! Enjoy!

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Hi Amy, Great swap goodies from Tricia, she is a sweetie!

Blessings, Traci

Beckyjean said...

Hi Amy~

Love your swap goodies from Tricia. Have an enjoyable evening.

Becky

acorn hollow said...

Love your swap goodies and really enjoyed seeing your new set ups.
Cathy

renee said...

Hey there Sis,
Great things you were blessed with! Sounds like you all had fun at the flea market. I love all your displays, and I got my swap partner, thank you for doing this!
Have a great week!
Blessings,
Renee

A Primitive Homestead said...

Hearing about all your goodies makes me want to get out & treasure hunt. Your swap items are wonderful. I love your dough riser. I have had my on one at a flea market. Did you paint yours? It has a such a pretty prim look. Blessings!
Lara

Unknown said...

Wonderful swap goodies!
Tricia is such a sweetheart.
I love everything she sent.
Tam

Margie said...

WOW ! What awesome swap gifts...lucky, lucky you. I just love reading your posts !!!

Margie