.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Monday, April 18, 2011

Goodies from my sweet friend Lecia

Today starts my couple of days of my me time to do things I enjoy and stop the rush.Slept in till 5:30 am late for me..smile..Read blogs, listed a little on Etsy.Plan to play with some of my decorating today,make some turkey salad and mini peanut butter chocolate chip crumb cakes.Work on swaps and just enjoy the day.We'll see..Hubby was a sweetie and picked up the house a little,made the bed and cooked breakfast good start..Then the post man dropped of a package from my sweet friend Lecia http://farmhouseprims.blogspot.com/ We've been trying to squeeze in a swap for awhile and finally got it arranged.She sent her's fast I'm still working on her goodies(we had till May).She wanted to make sure I got it before Easter...Look how pretty it's wrapped.... She sent a candle,prim bunny,a beautiful table runner she made which is lovely colors for spring and summer this will go on the barnwood farm table, a candle mat stitchery she made and she knows I adore her Prim Bonnets so she sent me one of her new colors...And a swet card with Bumble Bees....
Oh look at the pretty bonnet displayed..The mustard and tan ones are ones I bought from her.The little ditty bag behind the star was a gift from Lecia too...Love this sweet girl!
Prim Bunny perfect for easter....
Thanks Lecia for always being a dear friend..Love all the thoughtfull things you sent! Warm Blessings!~Amy

17 comments:

Parsley said...

CUTE goodies!!! Don't you just love the feeling you get when you opened such thoughtful items?!

Linda Stubbs said...

I am on break at work.......thank you for coming over and saying hello. Can't wait to show you my girls. They are the sweetest!!!!! Love all your goodies. I bet you were so excited to see the things. Cute cute cute!

Hugs and have a nice day!
Linda

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Oh wow! What a wonderful swap!

Carmen and the Primcats

Penny said...

Lucky you! Great swap items!!

dee begg said...

Amy,

Wow! What nice goodies you received. Love the bunny.

D

Brenda said...

She sent you some great stuff!!

Brenda

Angela said...

A great swap. Love all the goodies. Love the bunnie. You were late getting up at 5:30?? WOW girl, what time do you normally get up? Hope you enjoy the time for yourself. You will feel so refreshed after taking time for YOU. I strongly believe in pampering ones self when possible. Today I am off to spend the day with granddaughter, and then out to eat supper with family. Yep, pampersing myself today too. Have a good one

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Amy,
Thank you so much for coming to my tea party! I love all the beautiful gifts you received! What a wonderful, caring friend, indeed.

XO
Cindy

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Deeeeeeelightful!
Lecia does do a wonderful, generous swap. I am seriously loving that new bonnet. I have quite a few of those myself.
The bunny is the cutest thing!
★Linda★

Beckyjean said...

Love all your goodies from Lecia. I love her bonnets!! She is such a sweetie.

Enjoy your day~Becky

~Madalynne~ said...

Such a nice batch of goodies! I love the bonnet!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Great goodies!! But my favorite is that gorgeous bonnet! Loving it!! (And, gee, those mini crumb cakes are sounding mighty fine too!) I, also, got a wonderful surprise in the mail today. ;O)))) I ADORE it!! Will post about it when I catch up! For now THANK YOU Sweetie!! Hugs & Smiles ~ Robin

Farmhouse prims said...

I am so glad that you like your goodies!!! You enjoy them my prim friend. Hugs, Lecia

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Amy, first I want to say, UP AT 5:30???!!! I could only image what I could done if I got up that early!
Lecia is a doll! Love her, and most wonderful goodies!!! OLM

Vicki said...

What sweet swap! I love those prim bunnies. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your day. Sounds like you are making the most of it! so 5:30 is late, huh? I thought I was an early riser. lol

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Hi Amy... hope you are enjoying your "down" time. Great goodies from Lecia, love your bonnet display!

Blessings, Traci

renee said...

Hi Amy,
Wonderful swap! I hope you are enjoying your time to yourself! Everything looks wonderful!
I have to get my other swap stuff done!
One down. One to go!
Take care sweets!
Blessings,
Renee