.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesdays Display Chain Easter Displays

Todays display theme picked by Robyn is Easter displays.I felt I showed you alot of my displays already so I'm going to share some vintage as well.Above is a huge 1940's animated store display bunny.Oh the days of the wonderful store window displays! I sold him to a friend in the UK....Below is some of my easters displays after the redecorating...
Love the cone bunny from my sil jean and the sweet bunny from madalynne...
Beeswax bunny made by me...
Misi has had me digging through the loft for our scavenger hunt.Didn't find what I was looking for but found a box of these old Easter toys...Listed most on Etsy but these two are so nostalgic and sweet I've been letting them hang around.Not my style but love them.I'm going to sell them.
1930's Childrens magazine I bought at fleamarket over the weekend..Sweet as can be!
Now hippty hop over to Misi's http://1890gablehousemusings.blogspot.com/ to join in or just visit the other displays.Warm Blessings!~Amy

13 comments:

Beckyjean said...

Love your bunny from Madalynne & those vintage Easter toys are just too cute. Thanks for sharing.

Becky

Robyn ♥ said...

TFS your Easter displays! Love the vintage bunnies, so cool!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Amy I am loving your vintage easter items~ treasurers~ great displays!
smiles
Teresa

BECKY said...

Hi Amy, Love your Easter decor! Some of it would do great with mine!!

Hope you have a great week!

Thanks for entering my giveaway!
Becky

bettyj said...

Love your displays! All of them. My son was published in Wee Wisdom, back in the 70's!
betty

~Madalynne~ said...

Love your displays Amy! And I love the beeswax bunny you made . . . you got him lookin' so prim perfect!

Kimberly said...

So cute Amy! Love your bunnies! Thanks for sharing ;) My Best ~Kimberly

Rebecca Nelson said...

Love your Easter Decor sweet Amy! Just Lovely~

xoRebecca

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your Easter display!! You have the cutest things!Lecia

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your a display diva Amy Sweetie! Love the bunnies ~ especially the Madalynne bunny and your cone bunny....but I'm really, really LOVING that little beeswax one you made! ;) Hugs & Smiles ~ Robin

Primsue said...

Awesome Easter displays, Amy. I love the beeswax bunny that you made.

Blessings,
Sue

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Your display is so pretty! You have so many cute Easter treasures! Really like your blog. Glad I found it!

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Hi Amy, love all your displays. Your bunnies are adorable!! I love the black doll with the crow on your cabinet door too. The cabinet looks great!!
Blessings,
Lorna