.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Final Scavenger Hunt Flowers and Furbabies

Final hunt and I made it to the end..Link is on my sidebar..This last theme was the easiest Flowers and Furbabies...We haven't had spring here yet but Mother Nature stopped for a visit today and scattered some color and hope...Just a short stay but what a differnce a day can make back down to 50's and rain for the weekend...... Flowers......




And Furbabies....Gus sugarbaby he never gets on things but made the exception to figure out the new ice box....
Sleeping peacefully...Don't let them full ya....

Gus loving on his Mung....
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.Busy here today but loving the sunshine.Warm Blessings!~Amy

9 comments:

Beckyjean said...

Amy~

Love your flowers & furbabies.

Have a great day~Becky

TheCrankyCrow said...

Congrats, Amy, on making it to the end. Your displays were spectacular - and this week is no exception. Love your fur babies (gee, Gus looks a little related to my Sasha)...and that tree you have blooming is some kind of GORGEOUS! Yikes! As, always - love your pictures. Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

~Madalynne~ said...

Hi Amy! Such pretty flowers! Love the watering cans too! Funny how those fur babies look so sweet and innocent when they're sleeping.

BECKY said...

Amy, I'm so glad you got some color! And your furbabies are precious! Love your watering cans! I need to get one for inside! I love how they look with flowers in them!!
Have a peaceful evening!
Becky

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Amy
Pretty flowers~ love the garden displays!!
And the furbabies~Awe they so cute!
It's been fun~
smiles
Teresa

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Pretty Flowers Amy!
Lovin the furbabies!'
Have a great weekend.
Prim Blessings
Robin

bettyj said...

How sweet! Flowers and fur babies.
betty

renee said...

I love all the beautiful flowers! The furbabies are sweet too! They are so funny sometimes aren't they? Cute,cute!
Well, congrats on making it to the end~ you and Teresa. I am feeling a bit better, the weather is now icky and well we can see snow tonight. It will be gone quickly though!
I hope you will have a nice weekend.
Blessings,
Renee

Vicki Boster said...

Amy - your blog is beautiful - the spring flower photos are stunning. Love that red tulip! (frame that photo - it is gorgeous!)

Did a double take with your white kitty - we have one too - his name is Homer - looks just like your kitty baby!

Thanks for your visit to my little blog and for posting about my giveaway on yours. I appreciate you so very much. I will keep my fingers crossed for you to win that nest or that beautiful embroidered towel.

Happy Spring Amy~~

Vicki