.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Farmhouse Summer Swap Sign Up

Oh who doesn't love going to the mail box and finding a special gift from a friend? I've decided to hold a Farmhouse Summer Swap and would love for you to join in.It will be fun...smile....

Easy Rules and if you are a newer blogger don't hesitate to join in the fun.Here are the rules for sign up 1) You must be a follower of my blog 2) You must have a blog that is current by this I mean you must have posted with in the last month......So if you meet those two requirements feel free to join the fun..Now to the not fun part that needs to be said..I don't care if you hand make your items or not, bought is fine but please only send things you would enjoy reciving.NO dollar store stuff..I want this to be special for both people so only sign up if you feel the same..

The swap will consist of 4 items.Yes you can send extra if you want.You must send one fabric item which can be a doll, bowl filler, penny rug, ditty bag, towel as long as it's fabric,wool or felt it counts...And you must send two items from the following list which can also be your fabric item.....

  1. Sheep

  2. crow or bird

  3. Pineapple

  4. Flower~sunflowers,daisy,lavender whatever kind you like

  5. Bees or Beeskep

  6. Americana, Stars or Flag

  7. Corn, Strawberry,Carrots,Radishes,Cherry

  8. The other items can be whatever you pick or enjoy.So 4 items total 2 picked from the list themes...I'll accept sign ups till April 11th and email partners names the middle of the week.Package must be mailed with confirmation by May 15th..I've included some pics of ideas throughout blog just to get ya thinking.So if you want to join in leave a comment on this post and email me at cottageprims@hotmail.com

In the email include your name, address and blog.If you have any dislikes or allergies let me know so I can pass that on to your partner.Also if you have a favorite from the list that you collect let me know that and your favorite type of scents or if you don't like scents.This will be so much fun and hopefully you'll make a new friend..Please if you want to join in and are new or never did a swap just email me I'm more than happy to help you in anyway I can..Warm Blessings!~Amy

Prim Sheep.....Farmhouse Towels....
Hooked Sheep Candle Mat.....
Beeskep Penny Rug...
Flag Fillers.....
Americana....
Yummy Soaps...
Easy to make lavender heart sachets....

Don't be shy join in the fun!!!!!!


13 comments:

~Madalynne~ said...

Sounds like fun Amy! Count me in!

dee begg said...

Amy,

Sounds like fun...count me in!

D

Tam said...

I would like to join in also

Brenda said...

I'm in! Thanks Amy!!

Brenda

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Hi, I would like to join in too. Thanks, Cyndy

Sheila said...

Would love to join in! Lovely pics in this post by the way.
Blessings,
Sheila

Margie said...

I'm in for sure...sounds like I better get busy !!!

Grace to you,
Margie

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Amy, I'll join in.
Prim Blessings!
Robin

renee said...

Count me in! I will e-mail you in a bit with my information.
This sounds like fun, and THANK YOU for hosting!
Blessings,
Renee

lindeelou said...

I would love to join in...if i qualify...will e-mail you to see...

Anonymous said...

Yes! Please add me to this swap.

Cindy said...

I would love to do this swap. It looks like so much fun.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

I would love to join too, but my time commitments at the moment are probably going to make me have to wait til the next time :-( Have fun everyone!