.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Friday, April 8, 2011

Scavenger Hunt #4 Prim

I'm still in the game!! Participating in Misi's scavenger hunt link is on my sidebar..Well this week I struggled some not so much as not having the items but having to find time to gather and look through the loft for them.I did find alot of the old easter toys while digging I forgot I had them so there's a plus..smile..So this week we had a choice of two list.One was shopping, I went shopping before it was revised and had trouble finding the specifics in our rural area I did not get a chance to shop again so I went with the prim/quirky list.We needed 4 of the following

  1. Ruby slippers

  2. wooden shoes

  3. Biscotti

  4. Christening Gown

  5. Dried Apple Gourd

  6. Heart Pantry Cake

Christening Gown...

Ruby Slippers..Thanks Brianna she hides these so her twin doesn't put them on..
Dried Apple Gourd...
Batteries died here and I was in a hurry..wood shoes...
Heart Pantry Cake....
5 of 6 didn't get a chance to make biscotti....One more hunt left...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice Amy~! Looove the Christening gown
patti

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

You did it! I hope you win! I gave up too soon! I'm putting my hopes in you!
;)
Linda @Parker's Paradise

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Amy
Wonderful items!!!Pretty christening gown!
I like the apple gourd!!
Way to go~ fun! fun!
smiles
Teresa

1890* said...

Amy, You are such a *JOY* .. I love blogging along with you! Your items are beautiful & your displays are gorgeous!
Thank you soooo much for taking this hunt on & doing such a fabulous job!
THANK YOU!
{{BIG HUGS}}

Diane said...

Wonderful items.....I only would of had one item myself......I sure hope you win...taking a break from my sewing machine to blog.....but back at it..wish I had time to join yiur swap...but am afraid it would put me in over my head...sigh!!

Kerri Arthur said...

WOO HOO!
Great job!

THis was so much fun, I enjoyed looking at all your entries!

Hugs,
Kerri

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Good for you Amy!! Love the Christening gown. Thanks for your sweet thoughts and prayers on my shoulder. Obviously I can't join your swap with this going on. Maybe next time. Glad you are still in the hunt.8-) I have had fun watching all of you that did it, I would have been out the first week.8-)
Hugs,
Lorna

Katherine said...

Love the Christening gown!
~Katherine

Beckyjean said...

Love the christening gown!!

Can't wait to see your flowers & furbabies!!

Becky

Farmhouse prims said...

You did awesome Amy, I really enjoyed looking at all of your displays. Hugs, Lecia