.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Swap Goodies From Sheila and Lynn

Well this morning didn't start out the best.I had one sale I wanted to go to and wanted to be early.Well got to the next town over stopped for gas and the jeep would not start.This happens a few times a year and we know how to fix it.Problem was hubby took the jumper cables and tools out when he cleaned it out a few days ago.So we had to call his friend and sit and wait a half hour.Needless to say I never made it to the sale..I really don't think I missed much but their is one listed tomorrow as Primitives so I hope I can make it.There are few people in our area that really know what primitives are so to be listed as such I'm hopefull. So I'll be bugging hubby through the raindrops to get my jeep fixed.LoL...Well I got two swaps to share today.First is from Sheila http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com/ She and I decided we wanted to do a swap between us.She sent me one of her grunge spiced can arrangements,potpourri and some yummy smelling room spray (even hubby liked the smell he keeps spraying a little)... A jack in a witches boot.This pic does not do him justice.He is just Awesome! I can't wait to get him displayed (trying real hard to wait till September)...


And some pumpkins....


Thanks so much Sheila you are such a sweet person.I'm glad we are friends! Stop over and visit her she has some great new fall stuff listed but hurry as most are one of a kinds....My next swap is from Lynn http://lifeonthewieneeranch.blogspot.com/ she was a new blogger in the primitive world and signed up for The Great Pumpkin Swap. Let me just say Lynn is a very kind hearted and sweet person.I'm so glad I took the time to get to know her.She would love a visit from you if you get time..She sent me some wonderful goodies.You know I'm loving the beeskep..The black pumpkins are just so neat I don't have any like them...


The card she made very talanted with papers..Here is a full view of what was in the box..Great swapper.Thanks Lynn!


I have a few more Thank You's to post over the next few days but also want to share some other things.Unlike most of you I'm looking forward to winter when things slow down here..smile..But really looking forward to my favorite season Fall just around the corner.Warm Blessings!~Amy

13 comments:

LibbiesHome said...

Those are awesome swaps! Love it all -and everything seems so unique and prim perfect! Two talented ladies, for sure. :)

lindeelou said...

Wow Amy you are one Lucky Gal...I am sure your partners were just as pleased as you are....There are so many talented ladies in blogland....My hats off to all of you...Great prims for sure...

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Amy~
Wonderful swap~ love all the goodies~ these girls were good to you~ they do terrific work~
I can't help it either~ Ready for the beauty of the change~ Fall/Autumn I will greet it with open arms after the heat of this summer~
smiles~ enjoy your day
Teresa

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Hi Amy,

Bummer about the jeep, glad you made it home though!

Love all your new goodies!

Blessings,
Traci

~Madalynne~ said...

Great goodies ~ I especially love the boot. Seems fall is coming pretty quick now . . . can't wait to wander the fall festivals :)

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Amy, what wonderful swaps, I love Shelia's arrangements and love your swap things for your other partner too. They sure spoiled you! Hugs, Lecia

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Hi Amy~Love all your new goodies! What great swappers :) Sorry you didn't make it to the sale, hopefully the primitive sale makes up for it.
Have a great day~Stacy

michelle said...

Love love love all your new goodies!Great swaps!Have a wonderful night sweetie!big hugs michelle

Ellie's Country Accents said...

What great swaps. Love all of it, esp. the floral arrangement.
Ellie

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow...you got some great bunches of goodies Amy!! I love Shelia's arrangements!! I'm lucky to have one - and am wanting more!! And Lynn just spoiled you up rotten!! LOVE those black pumpkins!! How fun!! Two sweet bloggers for sure!! And know you'll find just the perfect place for all your new treasures!! Enjoy! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Anonymous said...

Wow! You really got some nice goodies. Love the fall arrangement from Sheila and look at all the goodies from Lynn. Looks like you will be busy decorating with all your nice treasures.
Enjoy
Tamera
Country at heart

Raymond Homestead said...

Stupid vehicles, hate it when they deal us fits especially when we have somewhere important to go!! Looks like some neat swap items!

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Oh my oh my! Look at all those treasures! You lucky girl you! I love the bee skeep and the bees! You know me!

Carmen and the Primcats