.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Last Day to sign up for the Kindred Spirit Doll Swap


Hi girls! Today is the last day to sign up to join in the Kindred Spirit Doll Swap.I'll be closing it tomorrow morning and matching you up with your partner by friday so make sure I have your info.If you got confirmation you're good.To sign up and for rules click on link on side bar or go here http://bumblebeelanecottage.blogspot.com/2011/08/kindred-spirit-doll-swap-sign-up.html It will be tons of fun we got a great gathering of swappers again.Warm Blessings!~Amy

3 comments:

renee said...

Hey Amy,
I know a friend of mine Shirlee, signed up for this. She asked me to vouch for her! LOL! She's a good gal, and makes beautiful things. Just to pass it on!
Hugs,
Renee

LibbiesHome said...

Hi Amy,
I haven't tried dolls yet, so I won't sign up until I do. But I think I'll try to make one while you guys are doing this and then it will feel like I am playing along. I'll send you a pic if there is any success. :)
Sounds like such fun - I hope everyone posts pictures of their dolls!
Melissa

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I wasn't sure if I would join in the fun, right now I have a lot to do ~ but what the heck whats one more doll!
Count me in!
Prim Blessings
Robin