.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kindred Spirit Doll Swap Sign Up

Special swap for anyone who wants to sign up.I will still be hosting two more regular swaps this year but I thought we'd do a special swap.This swap will consist of a handmade doll only.(yes you can include a little something extra if you want but I want the focus on this swap to be the doll)

The doll must be handmade.If you are not a sewer it's ok to purchase a doll but it must be handmade by a artist by this I mean no mass produced dolls such as Honey and me or china made.It needs to be handcrafted by you or someone who takes pride in their work.(peferably no hot glue unless a dab is needed) The doll must be at least 10inches tall but can be as large as you want.I'm not setting a value as we are just doing the doll but I want you to be generous in the giving of your doll.Make it special...



To sign up you need to have joined in one of my other swaps or I need to know you to some extent.If you are new and want to join in you will need to have a active blog I can check out or email me and we will take it from there.I don't mean to sound harsh I'm here to help and do like new people to join in.It's just I want everyone involved to have fun and be worry free.It spoils it when people don't send their side or are out to get something for nothing.This is about friendship and giving....


Sign ups will be open till 8/10 I will email your partner by 8/12 Packages will need to be mailed by 9/12 Remember requirement is a 10 inch or larger doll only but if you want to send a little something extra you can but it is not required.Email me at cottageprims@hotmail.com with the following



  • Your blog and Email

  • Name & Address

  • What type of doll you would enjoy reciving the catagories will be:

  • Raggedy

  • Primitive ~ prairie, everyday prim

  • Seasonal ~ snowman, santa,halloween, bunny

  • Americana ~ uncle sam,liberty

  • You can choose as many of the above catagories as you want it will help me to match you with a partner also if you prefer white or black dolls and if you prefer regular clean country style or like spice and coffee stain..


The pictures in this post are not my images and are examples of the type of item we are exchanging...Any questions just email me.This should be another wonderful swap.Warm Blessings~Amy

15 comments:

renee said...

You KNOW I am IN! LOL! Here I am thinking I need to take a break from swaps, but then you always have these great ones! LOL!
I can e-mail you later.
Have a good day! Thanks for visiting my blog. Did you get my other message? I did see about your fubaby~ I hope he will feel better soon.
Hugs,
Renee

Primitive Echoes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiff said...

I just emailed me. I haven't done a swap since Sarah's(Makin Projiks) Valentine Swap, but this one seems right up my alley.

Tiff

Lynn said...

Hi Amy,
PLease sign me up!!
Hugs,
Lynn

Ellie's Country Accents said...

Hi Amy.
Please count me in. I love making dolls.
Hugs,
Ellie

Tiff said...

Ok, so I just read my comment, LOL! Obviously that should say "emailed YOU".


Tiff

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Amy ,
I would Love to be counted in this one ! Right up my alley ! I believe you have my info (wink wink lol ) and ill gladly appreciate any kind of doll ! Hope you had a great weekend ! hugs lil raggedy angie

Cheryl said...

Hey Amy what a great idea count me in I will email you my info. Have a great week!
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Please, count me in. It sounds perfect to me. Although, this is my first time in your swaps, I hope I don't have problems with that. I will send an email to you with my info.

Theresa said...

Okay I wasn't going to do another swap for awhile especially since I just finished up my goodies for the Great Pumpkin swap but what can I say I'm a sucker....LOL. :0) I'll send you my info Amy. :0)

Farmhouse, primitives and more said...

I am having problems to send the information directly to you. Please send me an email at: leehillprimitives@gmail.com to reply my info. Thank you so much.

Shirlee said...

Me! Me! Please include me! My friend Renee (comment #1) will vouch for me I'm sure : ) I've sent you an email with all the info requested. Blessings, Shirlee

lindeelou said...

Okay Amy...you got me again...would "LOVE" to do this one also.....lindee

Unknown said...

Hi Amy,
Oh, heck count me in!
:)
I have been wanting to join, I was worried about taking on something else.
But I really want to play along, so count me in.
I'll email with my information.
Tam

STITCHINPRIM said...

AMY:
AM I TOO LATE TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR DOLL SWAP?
I HAVE NEVER ENTERED ONE OF YOUR SWAPS BUT WOULD LOVE TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS ONE.
PLEASE EMAIL ME IF THERE IS A CHANCE I COULD SIGN UP FOR THIS ONE.
I THINK YOU KNOW ME..LOL
BLESSINGS,
MAURINE HUFFINES
huffines822ATT.NET