.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Monday, August 15, 2011

Great Pumpkin Swap and Kindred Spirit Doll Swap Annoucement



Hi Girls! Just wanted to pop in and say that the ship day for The Great Pumpkin swap is extended till wednesday august 17th. A few people have contacted me and needed a couple extra days.My swaps will be shipping tomorrow dear hubby used all my packaging supplies up so I need to go to Walmart for boxes and bubble wrap of course nothing in our town....


I emailed everyone their partner this morning for The Kindred Spirit Doll Swap if by chance you didn't recive it let me know.I'll leave the link on the sidebar so you can click on for any questions you may have.If you need anything I'm here to help.Have Fun!~Amy

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Got to love our hubbies right LOL
Hugs,
Lynn

basketsnprims said...

Hi, Amy ~ I'm glad for the extension. My swap is ready to send and hubby will mail it tomorrow for me. I'll email you the delivery confirmation # as soon as I get it. Thanks for such a fun swap. I'm so hoping my partner likes everything.
hugs,
pam

Jessica said...

My hubby just mailed mine! He's up in Boulder working and found a lil post office just before it closed. He did get a D.C. but I won't have it till he gets home from work.

Blessings, Jessica