.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Display Chain Winner and Next Tuesday's Theme

Hi everyone! Busy few days for me.My baby sister is in Beauty school and needed perm credits,so I went in and let her perm my hair yesterday.I have long hair and it took her 4 hours but it was nice to talk and visit awhile.It turned out nice but still stinky till I can wash it.They were running a special half off for May so normally it cost me around $100 to get my hair done it cost $12.50 and professional hair products were on sale so got the $20 stuff for $3.50. Well I'll be hosting display chain for Misi till the first week of June.It's great seeing everyone's displays and I appreciate you taking the time to join in...Next weeks theme will be Birds~Bees~Flowers..You can get creative with this and branch off it like Birds can be live,nest,houses..Bee's can be real or things to do with bees like honey or skeps..Flowers can be real or motifs or prim creations.Have fun with it..Here are some inspiration pics to get you thinking....
Birds.....



Bee's.....



Flowers...




This week's winner of the Colonial Tin Hog Scrapper Candle and Tapers is Earlene!!! She is a new blogger and always shares wonderful prims this was her first week lucky girl.You can visit her at http://earlene-primitivepassion.blogspot.com/ .Earlene email me with your address and I'll forward it to Misi. The above photo's are not my display,I'll be sharing mine tuesday with you.Warm Blessings!~Amy

10 comments:

~Judy~ said...

Congrats to Earlene!

Green Creek Primitives said...

So happy Earlene won, she has really neat primitive house, always love to visit her. Can't wait to see your displays next week. Vicky

Prims By The Water said...

Way to go Earlene! Not sure if I will be able to participate next week as I will be getting ready fo rmy vacation, but good luck to all! Janice

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Yea! Earlene, congrats on winning a wonderful prize!

Thank You Amy for hosting another fun week.

Blessings,
Traci

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Congrats Earlene!!!
thanks again Amy for hosting & picking the theme!!
Big hugs to you!
smiles
Teresa

Beckyjean said...

Big Congrats to Earlene!!

Thanks Amy for taking over the hosting duties for Misi.

Have a wonderful day~Becky

~Madalynne~ said...

Congrats Earlene! Thanks for hosting Amy! I'll be posting a pic of the swap goodies I received on my blog tomorrow :)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Lucky Earlene!! Congrats! Fun theme Amy - can't wait to see what everyone does with this one....You're such a good little hostess! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

Anonymous said...

Okay I got it now..this is for next week. thought I was late...here's my link (I'll also post on your next post)...

http://primitivetreasuresonraspberrylane.blogspot.com/2011/05/birds-bees-and-flowers-display-chain.html

Thanks Amy!
patti

purensimple-Theresa said...

Congrats to Earlene!
What an awesome job you are doing filling in! I loved last weeks idea and this one is great to. Hope to be able to join in this week....time just seems to get away from me1
Hugs ♥T