.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bunny Swaps from Kerri & Wendy

Good Saturday! Just wanted to stop in and share some goodies I received. Wendy at Ravenwood Whimsy recently held a Bunny Hop Swap.My partner was Kerri The Calico Rabbit.Talk about being nervous.Kerri is a published pattern designer and was most recently featured in Mercantile Gatherings.The swap was only for a bunny but Kerri included one of her new Cameo Bunny eggs and a copy of the magazine she was featured in.Meet Horatio..Such a whimsical fellow....
And the Cameo Bunny Egg....
Thank you Kerri! Next time I won't be nervous because you are more than sweet.
Next I was partners with Wendy of Ravenwood Whimsy..She sent so many wonderful goodies and really tried to create things she'd know I'd love.Wendy actually held the first blog swap I ever signed up for awhile back it was a pinkeep swap so we can blame her for my love of swapping..smile..Here are the gifts she sent..Prim Bunny and chick..Bumble bee stitchery hmmm wonder how she knew I like bees? Some of her grungy faux eggs..
Oh my goodness look at this sweet black doll!!!! I just love her..She also sent the other goodies including some real maple syrup.I saw a recipe recently for french toast muffins and this will be perfect for trying it...
Thank you so much Wendy you really went above and beyond! You know the gifts you get when swapping are wonderful but the friendships are priceless....Well girls I have poured candles and beeswax all week and am ready for a new project so I'm going to sew a little today and enjoy some TV I normally don't get to watch much so I'm going to catch up on some of my Favs.Some really good new series on.What's your favorites? I also want to rearrange a little cupboard which I'm sure will take me forever since I like things just right.Hubbies idea of turning the mercantile cupboard worked out well..Oh there was a indoor yardsale in town.Hubby went early and told me a certain lady was there so I didn't bother as I knew she would have bought anything I would have wanted I might ride down this morning to see if they put new stuff out.Hubby said they had a few old things but the prices were high.I have the giveaway I'm planning all ready just need to get pics so hope to get it posted early in the week.Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!~Amy

20 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Amy, I really love your swap goodies. Both of these ladies are sooo talented!!!! They sure spoiled you!!! What awesome swap goodies. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Lecia

Marti said...

What nice swap gifts you received. Everyone of them is great. Have a good weekend.

Angela said...

Good Saturday morning Amy. Your swap items are prim perfect. Love them all. Enjoy your day and your time tweaking. One of my favorite pasttimes.
Angela

Christine said...

Hi Amy - you have been so blessed in your swaps! I adore those bunnies and the black doll!
Hope you are enjoying a fun day doing the things you love!
Christine

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

you had two wonderful swap partners..I love the treasures you received...I think we can all say our homes are decorated in swaps..:) my favorite series and I have one disk left to get on netflix is "larkrise to Candleford" if you like period type shows..this will be a favorite..there are 4 seasons I believe..this is one I would love to own and watch again sometime..you will love the primitive setting.;)have a great weekend sewing and watching the Tube.;)

Unknown said...

What awesome swap gifts! I've never done a swap and this makes me want to do one even more! Have a good rest of the weekend!

~Sara said...

Oh what adorable little creatures!! You sure are blessed with some nice friends. I am going to have to give the swap a try sometime. I do swap with people alot but just not a group thing.Enjoy your shows today. Blessings ~Sara

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

You got some great goodies. They both sent you some wonderful spring decor. Swapping is fun!

cynthia lee designs said...

Amy,
What great swap goodies!! Love all bunnies...the one holding the little chick is so adorable.
And soon you will have more swap goodies heading your way...but I'm not giving you any clues as to what I'm up to. (giggles)
hugs,
Cindy

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Amy....wow, what a great bunch of swap treasures.
Your partners were extremely generous.
I do understand your being nervous though...I'm always that way when sending out a swap.

Karen

Sheila said...

Hello Amy,
your swap goodies are wonderful, all of them!
Hope you are enjoying a quiet Sunday.
hugz,
Sheila

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Wonderful swap goodies! Kerri and Wendy are both sweet gals and talented also. Love all the bunnies and eggs. The sampler is perfect for you, very cute!

I'm opposite of you... I've been stitching for a few weeks and I'm itching to play in the wax but I'm trying to finish up some ditty bags for my Etsy. I have lots of fruit to wax and I am going to try something new... adding lavender to clear wax and rolling white candles in it for spring. They are very pretty and are supposed to smell real good so we'll see how that goes. Anyway, hope you get some time to stitch~

Theresa said...

Amy I'm lovin all your swap goodies...you got two great partners too. :0)

frontporchprims said...

That whimsical bunny is so cute!!! I love him. What a great swap you participated in. They look like fun, but I too would be nervous to sign up for one. Everyone has so much talent and neat things to offer. Enjoy your TV shows. I watch mostly and A&E channel and PBS. Does that make me boring? Ha Ha. -Steph-

Prims By The Water said...

What talented ladies! Your goodies are too sweet!! Take care, Janice

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Hi Amy!
Boy did you get some wonderful swap goodies!!! Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin

jennifer768 said...

Hi Amy,love the goodies that you got from both of those lovely ladies! Such sweet bunnies!Have a blessed day,Jen

CHRIS said...

Hi Amy, just joined to follow love your bunnies. I have just been a part of Wendy's bunny swap can't wait to see mine. Happy days. Chris

renee said...

Hey Amy!
Cute stuff! I mailed my swap out, I will get you all the information. I am having trouble still with blogger. I don't know why. I hope that you are having a good week so far.
Hugs,
Renee

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wowsers....looks like the bunnies are multiplying at Bumble Bee Lane! And such darling ones at that! Love that little black doll from Wendy too - you scored with some very talented partners. Just saw your post for the Americana swap...I so would like to do a swap one day....but I can never commit to doing the homemade stuff in the allotted time. What I need to do is make some things specifically for a swap AHEAD of time and then it wouldn't be so overwhelming. But, then it doesn't feel like I'm doing it for that specific partner. Sigh....Guess I'll just have to watch the fun from afar.....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin