.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog Yard Sale Listings 5

Rules are listed in last posting.Scroll down to older post.This is posting 5 I will do at least one more this afternoon and probly 2 postings tomorrow.I still have alot to get rid of with the remodeling I didn't realize how much there was.There are still items left in all the postings so check them out to.Email cottageprims@hotmail.comSOLD Thanks M! Antique stoneware jug.Small speck on lip.Gallon size..$15
Old Celluloid Donkey nodders 4.5 inches long.These are early 1900's era $15 each
Antique strainer with nice wood handle $10
Huge Antique Butcher Cleaver actually called a splitter cleaver. 20 inches long.. blade is 9.5 inches long and 5.5 inches top to bottom. Angel wing blade Marked Hammond Philadelphia.Rare piece sturdy and heavy $65
Sold Thanks A! Old Flour sifter.Green wood handle $7
Antique Tiny copper funnel 2.25 inches diameter 2inches tall $6
SOLD Thanks BP! Pineapple make do on antique beehive wood bobbin.The pineapple is attached to a stick and removeable if you want the bobbin for something elese $7
Artist Mohair bear pull toy.Sweet shave muzzle. 6 inches tall $20
SOLD Thanks LP! Prim Bird 6.5 inches long $2
Old red handled dough kitchen tool marked Germany $6
SOLD Thanks Le!Small family stitchery measures 5.5 by 5.5 inches $2

1 comment:

Margie said...

Amy, thats so funny...you left me a message on my blog while I ws looking at yout blog. Do you want to do a swap for the Gold Dust flakes pkg ??? I am still so new to this I dont really know the rules, but I am open to it if you are ...just let me know if you need any more pics or measurements etc.

Margie at Hungry Hook Primitives