.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog Yard Sale Listings 4

Blog Yard Sale This is round four of items.I will be posting more items this afternoon and maybe sunday.There is a ton of stuff. There will be more antiques,crocks,wood bowls,dolls,prims and some cheap things to..I would suggest you email me as soon as you see a item you want as it will go to the first email I recive cottageprims@hotmail.com Shipping is not included in prices and will go according to weight and zip.I will combine shipping and discount it even if it's a separate day.Keep in mind pottery and trenchers are heavy.I'm in pennsylvania.I've been shipping long enough that I will find you the best rate on combined orders.Paypal only I want this to be easy.I will end sale monday.When you email please include your paypal address and shipping info..These are antiques and prims not store new.If there is any defects I will let you know in description.I live in a clean smoke free home There are still plenty of things in the other listings including antique firkin and brown banded yelloware bowl.Just hit older listings to check out the other 3 postings.. Antique childs size wood shoe form 5 inches long $8
Redware Plate dated 1987 signed JC stamped Turtle Creek Potters Ohio 8 inches diameter $20
SOLD Thanks M! Redware salt glazed bird plaque.Raised motif. 6 inches across PA Folk Artist Denise Myers made this but it is not signed $10
Old Hand carved wood goat Pa German folkart simple H on bottom 4 inches tall. $12
SOLD Thanks L! Antique Tin Finger Scoop 4.5 inches $9
SOLD Thanks L! Antique Egg Tool $9
BBP dated 1995 Salt glazed pottery cat 4inches tall $5
SOLD Thanks LP! Reproduction Putz Sheep Pull Toy made by Ragon House Collection 4 inches tall $7
SOLD Thanks L! Reproduction horse putz pull toy made by Ragon House 4.5 inches tall $5Large 34 inches Black Doll she is artist made but not sure by who.Fingers and toes.Real wool hair.Her neck is slightly wobbly $15 No glue all stitched.


Christopher Blake Crows on Corn.When you wind the handle the crows heads lift and the beaks open and close 8 inches tall. $15
SOLD Thanks Le! Early Antique Pewter Goblet.Has wear see pic $5
SOLD Thanks T! Penny Rug Flag $1
Spiced rolled sugar cone candle with star 3.5 inches tall $2
Waxed dipped vintage clothespins set/4 $1

1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

I would love the penny rug flag!

steffes3@embarqmail.com