.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Friday, December 31, 2010

Almost Time for a Fresh Begining

When the clock strikes 12 it will be a fresh New Year..Time to make new starts..new memories...resolutions...friendships....My wish for you is abundent joy and blessings! A year filled with happiness..Happy New Year my dear friends!
Remember this? smile......
No fancy resolutions for me.My main thing is to slow down and enjoy the little things.Simplify..and enjoy time spent with others...I am so Thankful for all of you who take the time for me.I realize the best thing about blogging are the relationships.Warmest Blessings my dear friends!~Amy

12 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I'm with you, Sweetie! Simplify! I want to make things easier for me! Less dusting......
I am looking forward to getting things under some kind of control. Warmest wishes for the New Year, my friend!
*Linda*

Firecracker Kid said...

I'm on board for that. Simplify and slow down. Sound boring? Sounds like fun to me. I do want to visit my blog friends more:)
Prim Blessings,
Carol

basketsnprims said...

Have a very happy, joyful, peaceful and prosperous New Year.
hugs,
pam

renee said...

Happy New Years Amy! I am with you, I think I am getting the slowing down part! Not always liking it, but it is happening.I am looking foward to this year, Spring will be here at SOME point! I will look foward to that!Have a good weekend!
God bless,
Renee

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Hi Amy, the New Year is here!! It came while I was fast asleep.8-)
So glad to have met you this past year. Looking forward to following in 2011!!
Warm wishes for a Happy New Year!!
Blessings,
Lorna

Janean said...

sounds like a good plan....

happy new year!

colleens craft shed said...

Happy New Year Amy! I am with you about simplify life. I am going for that to this year. That and to enjoy family and friends more.
Colleen

Primsue said...

Lovely post, Amy!

Have a Blessed New Year!
Sue

Soggibottom said...

Have a brillient new Year AMy.
luv AMIE SOTO BLOSSOM :-) x x x

~Madalynne~ said...

Happy New Year Amy! Your post reminds me of the Shaker saying: "Tis a gift to be simple". What a wonderful way to start the New Year!

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

Amy, I didn't do a puzzle in a long long time...but it was sooo much fun :) You should get one too :)

Happy New Year

Smiles Ivonne

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Happy New Year and thanks for the visit! I have enjoyed your blog tis morning.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Mercy