Single Serve Peanut Butter Pie...Makes about 4 depending on your container size.
- oreo cookies about a row and a half crushed I put mine in a ziploc bag and hit with a rolling pin get some stress out..smile..
- about a tablespoon butter or margerine melted
- 1 Cup Semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream also sold as Heavy Cream
Peanut Butter Pie Layer
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 Cup powder sugar
- 4 oz thawed cool whip(half a tub)
- Chopped up reese cups about 3
Mix oreo crumbs and margerine I use a spoon then hands ,press into bottom of container to form the bottom crust layer. Bring heavy cream to boil in saucepan remove from heat add chips stir till smooth.Set aside to cool slightly..Cream peanut butter and cream cheese.Beat in powder sugar.Fold in cool whip.Over the crust put a layer of peanut butter,then some chopped up reese cups,then ganache,then peanut butter.cover refrigerate.Normally takes about a hour for the ganache to set.Let me tell you the ganache is to die for I could eat it alone.Enjoy!