.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Beeswax Owls

Beeswax Owls.Spiced rubbed Stix & Cider scented.Self Standing or I can punch a hole for hanging let me know if you want a hole.Almost 4 inches tall..Can use as tart break down into 3 tarts. $4.50 each US free shipping.Yes I will ship to canada for $1 extra.


If interested email me at cottageprims@hotmail.com with your paypal email included and I will invoice you.I still have the acorns and other goodes available here http://bumblebeelanecottage.blogspot.com/2011/09/beeswax-goodes.html The last orders are shipped or shipping this afternoon.Thanks for looking!~Amy

6 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Amy they are cute~ spooky~ wonderful job!!

The Southern Housewife said...

Those owls are so cute! Love em!

Cat Haven Crafts said...

They are cute and spooky and very prim!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love these Amy....love! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Traci said...

Hi Amy,

I received my acorns and corn yesterday, Love them and they smell soooo good!

Thanks bunches with Hugs,
Traci

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Love, love, love these owls!
Warmest autumn blessings!
★Linda★