.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Saturday, April 11, 2015

New Cupboard and Spring Swap Thank You

We are finally getting a few "Spring Days" here in PA., so of course that means we are busy lil Bees again...Picking and selling 2 of my favorite activities..smile... Wanted to stop in with a Thank You to my spring swap partners. Sandi  The Primitive Skate sent such sweet goodies.It's been so long since I got to swap with her..
I love the bunny so darn cute. Some aqua,cream and brown eggs....Old masher with a nest,candle,sheep crock and a hand painted jar with my favorite Dove Caramels!! Surprisingly I still have a few left.LoL..
Thank you Sandi!!! I also swapped with Lynn  Life on the weenie ranch blog..She sent a lil mammy in a vintage sifter, some tucks and doll..... Lynn is preparing for another surgery so keep her in your thoughts and prayers.....
So of course I've been doing some picking and this was one of my keepers... It's a antique small cupboard.Not sure if it was a child's or salesman sample. It is only about 2 ft tall but no detail was missed from the inlaid doors to the little turn latches, even the drawers are made with pride. Late 1800's.Just wonderful! No idea were I'm going to put it but it had to stay...smile...I kept a few other pieces.I'll share those soon....There were a few really nice pieces but I'm to the point now it has to really tug on my heartstrings for me to want to keep it...

My daffodils are up and the tulips are getting ready to pop.We are seeing more and more green each day. Tomorrow is supposed to be just perfect then all week warm. I've had the girls alot lately so not much time with everything else,but do so love them...Hope everyone is getting some sunny days!~Amy

12 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Amy, such sweet swap goodies, love the bunny too. That cupboard is adorable, I want one like that, love the small size. Will keep Lynn in my prayers. ..nice Spring is finally arrived, looking forward to my Dafffodils coming up.Blessings Francine.

Jessica said...

Wonderful swaps!!
What a cute cupboard!!

Cindi said...

Hi Amy, wonderful swap items. I just love that adorable little cupboard. I really wished I lived in an area that had old things like that you could find. I love seeing all of your things. Have a great weekend!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Danice G said...

All swap items are so nice. Will be praying for Lynn. The old cupboard is really cute also. 'So glad that Spring is here :)

Rugs and Pugs said...

Such a sweet little cupboard. I'm glad you are keeping it.
Hugs :)
Lauren

1890* said...

Great Goodies !!! AND WHATA BEAUTY!! LOVE your new keeper find!

Sunshine for you Sweet Amy! ((Hugs)) Misi

Cranberry Morning said...

What wonderful items! I love the look. :-)

Prims By The Water said...

Cute lil cupboard and wonderful swap goodies! Janice

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Amy, Wonderful swap goodies from Sandi and Lynn. Love your new cabinet, it is a keeper. hugs, Lecia

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Hello Amy- Love the little cupboard! We've had some Beautiful weather here. I've been working, so haven't gotten to enjoy it much.
Love your Swap items from Lynn!
Glad you liked your swap items.
Hoping you have warm sunny weather, to go pick in' and to your sales. Have a wonderful weekend!

Sandi

Allison said...

Love your swap goodies!! Happy Mother's Day!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Good morning Amy - I keep checking your blog to see if you have posted...but nothing since mid April. I hope all is well with you and that you are having a good Spring/Summer so far. ..Just wanted you to know you are missed...Blessings