.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring Decor and Chit Chat

 Oh my Easter is so close. Around here we are starting to see a few signs of Spring but not much. The first day of Spring it snowed all day and has been snowy, cold and blustery.Today is our first warmer day but then the temps drop back down to the 30's.Outside the flowers are pushing up so I know soon...smile...
 It's ok I've been sick so not been outside much anyway.Finally starting to feel a little better.I haven't been to the Dr for a few years but with non stop coughing and unable to breath hubby insisted. I was thankful no antibiotics but do have to take steroids. Fun..LoL...Wanted to say Thank You to Danice Homespun Hannah's Blog for the sweet surprise in the mailbox.....
 She is such a sweet person and surprises me often. Not much going on here. Excited for Saturday as we got a call to go on a pick at a ladies house who often buys from us at fleamarket. She has the most wonderful old stuff and I can't wait to see what she wants to get rid of  plus see the inside of her house.I have been as far as the garage and have drooled.LoL. But her and her husband are the nicest people. She knows I do markets and assured me she just wants to get rid of stuff as she remodeled and isn't asking much.I have bought from her before and she is always fair.... Hubby and I are excited to get to selling. We might test a day this weekend but it's supposed to be cold. We are thinking the shop owners will be out and buying.
Hope you all enjoyed my spring decor. So many things from sweet friends always makes me think of everyone when I change up the seasons.Well hope you are all having some sunshine slowly thawing you out...smile...~Amy

15 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Amy! Nothing we can do about the weather but wait for better days to come!
Sorry you haven't been well but hope you're on the mend now!
I always enjoy seeing your prims for each season and what a joy to receive those lovely gifts from Danice!
Have a great day!

Lady Jane said...

I like your spring displays. Wish you lived near me I love flea markets.

Unknown said...

We are getting more snow today :( I am so ready for warm sunshine! Glad you are on the mend. Have fun this Saturday!!
Kim

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Amy, glad to hear your feeling better now. Still cold here, hoping Spring will come soon. Love your Easter decorating, I agree such sweet goodies from friends makes one smile. Blessings Francine.

Trace4J said...

Spring wonderful friend.
Hope your feeling good as new soon.
Woolie Hugs

Angela said...

Hello Amy, Oh what fun to go buying from a friend. Sounds like you might get lots of neat stuff. We are on the last leg of remodeling and I too am collecting stuff to sell. Getting to old to dust all these things. Sorry you have been sick. Take care of yourself and enjoy your weekend.
Angela

Michelle said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Simple Pleasures said...

Hi Amy,
Hope your feeling better soon! Love the Easter/Spring decorations. Danice is super talented and very thoughtful for sure!
xo

cucki said...

Hope you get well soon
Happy spring xx

Raymond Homestead said...

Hi Amy, glad you are feeling better! Love your Spring displays!

Kendra said...

Thanks for sharing Amy, everything is lovely and inspiring as usual :)

Hope your feeling better soon.

Good luck with the picking'! Can't wait for outside auctions and garage sales to start up again here!

Kendra

Cindi said...

Hi Amy...this is robot Cindi...oh no what I am not a robot! LOL
I am glad you are starting feel better, hope it continues. I love all of the pictures of your Easter/spring decor, so cute. How sweet of Danice to send you some goodies, I love the little chick.
I can't wait to see what you got on your picking trip.
Be blessed,
Cindi

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Hi Amy! Hope you are feeling better and that the weather is warming up your way! We've been getting 80 degree temps here which although nice we desperately need the RAIN and I'm worried we're going to have a very HOT summer :( Love your Easter decor!

Wishing you and yours a blessed Easter!

xoxo

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Hope your feeling better now.
Lovely Easter/spring decor and such sweet little trinkets from Danice.
So wishing spring would show it's true colors.
Blessings
Robin

Prims By The Water said...

Hope you find lots of goodies at that pick. I love buying goodies! Happy Easter to you and your family. Janice