.

.
Simple Ramblings From A Prim Cottage


Saturday, February 28, 2015

Hibnernating

 Tomorrow I will head up to the loft to pull down my spring and Easter decor. Really not sure why when we are expecting another day like this.....
Yes the weatherman said it's official this has been the coldest February on record for Pennsylvania...Brrr...So after a quick trip to the store I'll be snuggling in with some good shows and magazines....A friendly reminder for my swap girls I need your info by Sunday eve a few I haven't got yet. There is still time to sign up info is on the side bar just click the swap pic. Hope everyone is staying warm. ~Amy

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Hello Amy.......it's been a while. Spring is sure to come one day but not soon enough for far too many I'm afraid. Our winter here in Idaho has been extremely mild here in the valley but thankfully there has been plenty falling in the mountains. Most are tired of the white stuff, we are tired of seeing brown!
Hope this next storm heading your way will be a mild one but it sounds like you are prepared.
Blessings,
Sheila

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Amy, welcome Spring...I will do the same, pull out the Springtime goodies today. Hope you have a great day, Keep Cozy,Francine.

Leslie said...

just think of how much we are going to appreciate spring and summer!! : ) I keep trying to look at this time as time to get the inside work done so that I can spend the next 6 months outside! : )
Stay warm.

bettyj said...

I think bears have a great idea! We have had the coldest and snowiest Feb ever. I am so looking forward to spring. We are going to Pa in a few days and I hoping we have good weather.

Barefoot Primitives said...

Hi Amy! Our winter has been mild...feel so sorry for the people up North/East! Yipes! Planning my garden, doin' my punch needle and dreaming of Spring!
Blessings
Debbie