To join in the swaps I host You either had to join in a past swap or I must know you to some extent meaning you comment or I visit your blog.You must be a follower to join in as well.Yes I do allow new people to join in but you must email me and have a active blog I can check out.I know this sounds strict but if you have ever been on the bad end of a swap you understand.I want my girls to have fun and not have to worry.You must be in the USA or Canada as shipping cost are high....
- You must include 4 items in the swap (yes you can include extra if you want)
- One item must be a bunny theme
- One item must be stitched you can purchase or hand make but it must be included.Stitched includes dolls,bowl fillers,hooked,penny rugs and stitcheries
- You must contact you partner once your receive her information.Say hello and let her get to know you a little she is sending you a gift after all
- You must thank your partner by posting if you do not have a blog I'm happy to post it for you.I and I'm sure the other girls enjoy seeing your goodies
- You must mail your package by March 2nd with confirmation.If a problem arises please let me and your partner know so I can get it worked out.
Please understand this is a quality swap so give as you'd like to receive.No dollar store stuff! I do not like doing a dollar limit as when you get into handdids it's hard to set a price.Your package should be nice.Look at the ideas pictured and that will help you understand the type of items.
email@example.com with the following
- Blog URL
- Name and Address
- I also want to know if you are a regular swapper the last 2 people you swapped with so I can make sure you have a new partner this time
- Occasionally I have a extra or late sign up if needed would you want a extra partner? You can copy and paste from my blog.The following is optional but helpful to include
- Do you have any allergies?
- Favorite scents?
- Any favorite things like sheep, penny rugs,old kitchen gadgets, dolls?
- Something special you are looking for,collect,or enjoy?